Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't It Weird For Proven PED Cheats Like Mayweather To Still Punch Like a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    once again you are speculating. i didn't see any white heads like on Marquez.

you can't bring speculation up against a verfied fact.

Floyd was caught with an illegal needle in his arm on fight night. FACT.

he is a cheat. Period. end of.
    Ok, let me explain something to you. What you have is a THEORY that Floyd uses PEDs, you have absolutely NO PROOF, if proof existed, he would've been punished by the commission, or someone. Do you understand what a THEORY is?

Manny, has zits all over his back at 36 years old. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but that rarely happens to a man at 36 years of age. I don't mind any theories, as it's long been known elite athletes use things to enhance performance...many times illegal means.

To completely downplay picture evidence of the bumps all over Manny's back is simply just ******, and also makes your bias blatantly obvious.

It's already been stated by other posters here that even with an IV, it would NOT mask the blood testing. I'm sure someone can post the source for it. On the other hand, a short ester can be out of the body within days... FACT, short ester testosterone causes back acne and other areas FACT. Thus, my "theory" is just as good as yours.

Floyd used an IV, which to my knowledge was not attempted to be hidden, and wasn't USADA notified about it?

Comment

video evidence suggest Pac landed more punches.

that is the most concrete evidence. compubox is some dude writing down chit. it's as accurate as a crooked judge.
      lol..like i said create your own reality if it makes it easier for you

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Ok, let me explain something to you. What you have is a THEORY that Floyd uses PEDs, you have absolutely NO PROOF, if proof existed, he would've been punished by the commission, or someone. Do you understand what a THEORY is?

Manny, has zits all over his back at 36 years old. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but that rarely happens to a man at 36 years of age. I don't mind any theories, as it's long been known elite athletes use things to enhance performance...many times illegal means.

To completely downplay picture evidence of the bumps all over Manny's back is simply just ******, and also makes your bias blatantly obvious.

It's already been stated by other posters here that even with an IV, it would NOT mask the blood testing. I'm sure someone can post the source for it. On the other hand, a short ester can be out of the body within days... FACT, short ester testosterone causes back acne and other areas FACT. Thus, my "theory" is just as good as yours.

Floyd used an IV, which to my knowledge was not attempted to be hidden, and wasn't USADA notified about it?

Floyd was caught redhanded with an illegal needle in him. He broke the protocol to enhance his performance.

this is simply a fact. it's not a theory.

i'm not saying he might have injected EPO, clear or used to solution to dilute traces of HGH.

It could be all those things.

however the fact is he was caught in the act performance enhancing with an illegal needle in his arm.

this cannot be disputed.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          lol..like i said create your own reality if it makes it easier for you

that's like saying it's okay to swing dudes from a tree because nobody got prosecuted for it back in the day.

stop creating your reality where that's wrong. the police said it was OK.

Comment

Floyd was caught redhanded with an illegal needle in him. He broke the protocol to enhance his performance.

this is simply a fact. it's not a theory.

i'm not saying he might have injected EPO, clear or used to solution to dilute traces of HGH.

It could be all those things.

however the fact is he was caught in the act performance enhancing with an illegal needle in his arm.

this cannot be disputed.
            First off, where are you getting he was caught "red handed" when the IV was administered at his home?

"The TUE for Mayweather's IV -- and the IV was administered at Floyd's house, not in a medical facility"
            "Although Mr. Mayweather's application was not approved until after his fight with Mr. Pacquiao and all tests results were reported, Mr. Mayweather did disclose the infusion to USADA in advance of the IV being administered to him," USADA's statement read. "Furthermore, once the TUE [the****utic use exemption] was granted, the NSAC and Mr. Pacquiao were immediately notified even though the practice is not prohibited under NSAC rules."
            Why didn't TR complain?

also reported that USADA did not inform the Nevada commission about the IV until May 21, when it sent correspondence to commission officials and Top Rank, Pacquiao's promoter, notifying them that Mayweather had been given a retroactive the****utic-use exemption, which was allowed in the contract the fighters signed to cover the drug-testing protocol for the bout

Comment

that's like saying it's okay to swing dudes from a tree because nobody got prosecuted for it back in the day.

stop creating your reality where that's wrong. the police said it was OK.
              what???? ya'll are really hurting these days i see...LOL!!!!

Comment

that is the most concrete evidence. compubox is some dude writing down chit. it's as accurate as a crooked judge.
                larryxxx.

This is the funny part about pacFUCKS.

Floyd vs Manny: Compubox was wrong, Manny actually won.

Manny vs Horn: Compubox was right, Manny actually won.

The nature of a pacFUCK is to ignore any sensible detail about life or the universe and just force it to fit whatever you believe or want.

In other words, in the mind of pacFUCK Pac didn't even lose against JMM. He lost to PED's (even though JMM was the one who wanted OSDT and Manny refused)

Can't even make this shit up lmfao

Comment

Fight was not given to Pacquaio because he was expected to brutalize Mayweather.
                  While TBE's only obligation was to run for his life and survive.
                  Pac won the fight. The video says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    larryxxx.

This is the funny part about pacFUCKS.

Floyd vs Manny: Compubox was wrong, Manny actually won.

Manny vs Horn: Compubox was right, Manny actually won.

The nature of a pacFUCK is to ignore any sensible detail about life or the universe and just force it to fit whatever you believe or want.

In other words, in the mind of pacFUCK Pac didn't even lose against JMM. He lost to PED's (even though JMM was the one who wanted OSDT and Manny refused)

Can't even make this shit up lmfao
                    They are seriously ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Plankiao lost....LOST! Ahahahahahahahahaha!!
                      No one can beat floyd in running and hugging. hahahhahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X