Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't It Weird For Proven PED Cheats Like Mayweather To Still Punch Like a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    Floyd was caught with an illegal needle in his arm on fight night. he's a proven cheat. simple as that.

there are just genetic weaklings like that eg Lamont Pederson.
    You have Donkey genes from your father and still a genetic weakling.

Oscar used an IV for the Pac fight...and still got whipped....sorry genes.

Comment

corruption.

just like how klan members used to swing people off trees and nothing was done about it.

No justice no peace remember?
      Ok, so...hes got this needle in his arm, the nsac members just come in, see it, and close the door?

Cool story bro.

Now how did plankiao wind up with those zits all over his back exactly? Do you believe he used a short ester testosterone?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Ok, so...hes got this needle in his arm, the nsac members just come in, see it, and close the door?

Cool story bro.

Now how did plankiao wind up with those zits all over his back exactly? Do you believe he used a short ester testosterone?

like i said, corruption. did those gentlemen swinging from trees die in justice too?

r u sure ur not thinking of hulkez?

Comment

like i said, corruption. did those gentlemen swinging from trees die in justice too?

r u sure ur not thinking of hulkez?

No, ive seen that...after the fight that he lost to Floyd

I'm sure you have an explanation

Comment

Cool story bro.

How could pacuiao be juicing, he was on the super strict usada protocol remember? Besides, pacquiao hasnt juiced since 2010 according to floydboys, you cant change up now.

Comment

No, ive seen that...after the fight that he lost to Floyd

I'm sure you have an explanation

i don't need to explain. cus i don't even know what that is. could be moles. for all i care.

Floyd had an illegal needle in his arm. that is the point. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                How could pacuiao be juicing, he was on the super strict usada protocol remember? Besides, pacquiao hasnt juiced since 2010 according to floydboys, you cant change up now.

lmao yup. what happen to ever since pac got tested he stopped KOing people.

[IMG]http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Joe-*****-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  That's not what I said, I'm not concerned with other comments

Comment

i don't need to explain. cus i don't even know what that is. could be moles. for all i care.

Floyd had an illegal needle in his arm. that is the point. lmao
                    Oh I see...so it's "moles"? The truth is you have no more PED evidence than anyone about Manny. So we can say that IVs could mask something, just like zits on the back of a 36 year old would be a pretty clear indication of testosterone usage. If you're going to blame one, you better be more prepared when someone blames the other for their strange "mole" issues right? Would you like a more blown up picture? Perhaps you have eye issues.

Comment

Oh I see...so it's "moles"? The truth is you have no more PED evidence than anyone about Manny. So we can say that IVs could mask something, just like zits on the back of a 36 year old would be a pretty clear indication of testosterone usage. If you're going to blame one, you better be more prepared when someone blames the other for their strange "mole" issues right? Would you like a more blown up picture? Perhaps you have eye issues.

once again you are speculating. i didn't see any white heads like on Marquez.

you can't bring speculation up against a verfied fact.

Floyd was caught with an illegal needle in his arm on fight night. FACT.

he is a cheat. Period. end of.

Comment

Working...
                      X