Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't It Weird For Proven PED Cheats Like Mayweather To Still Punch Like a girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    It's a proven fact of boxing history Mayweather is a cheat. This is on top of him injecting his fists with numbing agents so he can punch through walls.

So with all that and he still punches like he has no balls. That is punishment.

Gives you a glimpse of his psyche though with all the overcompensation.
    I think floyd use the PEDS for the stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I think floyd use the PEDS for the stamina.

any kind of test enhancement improves explosiveness(punching power). this is a fact.

he was caught with test levels of a corpse. obvious masking agents.

Comment

That's what the other Floyd stan was contending about.
        That Mayweahter should not be suspected of cheating because he's not knocking guys out.
        Following his logic, I asked him whether he would have suspected Berto and Pederson of cheating. He didn't give an answer and still insisted that Pacquaio should be the only one suspected of taking peds.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          That's what the other Floyd stan was contending about.
          That Mayweahter should not be suspected of cheating because he's not knocking guys out.
          Following his logic, I asked him whether he would have suspected Berto and Pederson of cheating. He didn't give an answer and still insisted that Pacquaio should be the only one suspected of taking peds.

these welfare merchants, I swear on Allah.

Comment

It's a proven fact of boxing history Mayweather is a cheat. This is on top of him injecting his fists with numbing agents so he can punch through walls.

He'd have you hunched over in a corner begging for mercy in 3 seconds from jabs... what does that make you?

Comment

Ever since Manny got his 7th loss to that school teacher and Kovalev lost to Ward ya'll have been going crazy..God forbid Canelo beats GGG ya'll will be on the news somewhere

Comment

These threads and obsession with Floyd is weird. Find a hobby guys.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  You're a poet and didn't even know it!

Can somebody put a beat over this?

Comment

Floyd have power but just too scared to commit with his punches. Floyd instinct is to run not to fight. That's why floyd use peds to increase his stamina for running.

Comment

It's not proven. Also, he's probably the best pure Boxer of All Time, and the Highest Payed athlete in sports. I'm sure he's doing something correctly.

Comment

Working...
                      X