Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Michael Grant Set For August 19, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
    i know but im not shocked at all... because 6 months ago on ifl tv hearn said whyte is going to america to fight in a 8 rounder lol... then 2 weeks later they starting talking crap about wilder to gain some headlines.... as usual ******ed americans believed these lying british c.untz and started bashing their own heavyweight champion for some fat out of shape bum.... now he is fighting in a 8 rounder as planned all along.... his profile is alot bigger in america because of all this bs and fake headlines... that was the objective from the beginning! eddie hearn is a very cunning operator and this was his strategy and it seems to have worked no matter what washed up bum whyte fights....
    They were always trying to line up Wilder for later in the year (after this 8 round tuneup).

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
      They were always trying to line up Wilder for later in the year (after this 8 round tuneup).
      that fat bum is out of shape and lost to chisora! he cant line up jack crap! he can only run his fat mouth and fight fat bums...

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        People are familiar with Grant having no business getting in a boxing ring at this stage. There is no justification for this fight and people trying to do that look silly.

Grant doesn't prepare him for Wilder at all.
        Aging HWs getting in the ring way past their expiry date is nothing new. This is no different. If they sanction it then obviously the powers that be are fine with it. I would have liked to see him fight a live body but it is what it is. I just choose not to get bent out of shape about it. I posted earlier in the thread who i thought he should fight.

Comment

Working...
        X