Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Jermall Charlo Will 'Give a Lot of Middleweights Hell'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    Charlo looks good but I'm not sold because of JRock just yet. Hes was a good fmwin but clearly chinny. Charlo had plenty of good tests at middle to come. A good addition to the division.
    Wait, aren't you a lil g fan? And who has he beat to have you sold if you are??

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111 View Post
      Charlo good boxer when up withhim tyre all with brother to middle weight divison.
      Is that supposed to be English?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Lol ONE decent fighter in 37 fights LMAO, triple hypejob

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Lol ONE decent fighter in 37 fights LMAO, triple hypejob
          Who Brook? LOL...cuz Jacobs beat him....

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
            Jacobs is available! He's not going to get Canelo anytime soon or ever & GGG will probably be moving up unless him & Canelo decides to do a rematch. I have a feeling Jacobs will be moving up within 12 months also so the 160 division will take a hit while loosing two of its top fighters!
            Jacobs will be very much available for the rest of the year.
            If Charlo comes out of the Heiland fight unscathed, they could start negotiating the Jacobs fight right away, which should be a breeze considering both come from the same Haymon stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Is that supposed to be English?
              you **** youreslg cat go dont leg you bastard

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                If you mean Golovkin then yeah I like he's style. I've always liked come forward fighters who knock people out. True, I'd like to have seen him in a better middleweight division. Its a shame that Pirog pulled out of their fight. I'd have rathered Eubank had gone through with it rather than Brook. But he's got a good fight coming up. Charlos good, but JRock hadn't fought anyone in the top 15,and let's face it, he was chinny.Trout is he's best win. Good fight. Dunno if he takes over yet. Saunders, Jacobs or Lemieux would be a good litmus.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                  Jacobs is available! He's not going to get Canelo anytime soon or ever & GGG will probably be moving up unless him & Canelo decides to do a rematch. I have a feeling Jacobs will be moving up within 12 months also so the 160 division will take a hit while loosing two of its top fighters!
                  Pussie G defence squad already setting up roadblocks to protect their boy I see.

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
                    thats why GGG is already talking retirement lol..... canelo wont fight charlo anytime soon either...
                    And Canelo is already "off the hook" since he won't be fighting for the WBC belt on September 16th! That being said, I don't know who would win between Canelo-Charlo at 160.
                    Last edited by Afi23; 07-25-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by afi23 View Post
                      and canelo is already "off the hook" since he won't be fighting for the wbc belt on september 16th! That being said, i don't know who would win between canelo-charlo at 160.
                      i would favor canelo but it would be a tough fight for sure! I hope charlo vs jacobs happens on cbs/pbc in 2018! That is a war guaranteed!

Comment

Working...
                      X