Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Files Protest With NSAC To Make Ward Loss a No-Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward targeted Kovalev's groin protector and the ref allowed it, that's boxing. It's also boxing that a fight can't end on a foul.
    Weeks missed the call, then refused to watch the replay (wonder why?).
    It's time for the NSAC to do it's job and rule the fight a NC (but don't hold your breath).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      Don't get me wrong, I'm no European or American or white, never been there. But how come it's whites's fault that too many people in your African community are abusing drugs, even parents abusing drugs, ppl looking up to gangsters and thugs who are lesser beings than dogs...
      You guys chose some wrong role models. And there is nothing wrong if a police kills a thug who threatens him or others. But there is something wrong if almost a whole community starts a movement for their thugs are being shot like dogs.
      Quit blaming on others, a black man served as a president in your country, what racism you talking about? You hate that Trump guy for speaking the facts.
      A few points

1. whites are also abusing drugs. mainly opioids like heroin and prescription drugs. There was actually just a video of a white couple overdosing on drugs while the child was still in the backseat

2. People look up to rappers/thugs because they were able to get out of poverty. they had the girls, money, cars, respect. pretty much everything you want when you're still a young impressionable boy.

3. I agree, some people deserve to be shot. But there;s been lots of questionable police shootings where seemingly innocent people have been victims. Those are the incidents that gets people angry

4. Just because America had a black president doesn't mean racism is gone. That's a very simple minded way of thinking.

Here's the clip.

And for the record I'm not black or white, I'm just calling it how I see it.

Last edited by Golden Boi 360; 07-26-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• What took them so long to file the complaint?

It's the right move for the integrity of the sport but I doubt it will achieve anything.

No fight should ever end on a TKO victory off of an illegal foul.

Weeks did a terrible job at the end of that fight and during it. He was inconsistent and also ignored a clear low blow in the 7th. Not only did he rob Kovalev but he robbed Ward also.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I'm sure Andre thanks God in his prayers every day for having you to back him up.
          He seemed very thankful at his last meet n greet in the UK. But yeah thanks.

Anyway regardless, he don't need me to back him up, he's doing a pretty fine job of his career himself...Olympic gold/ World title's... Yep he's some machine.
          Last edited by stefjonno1; 07-27-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
            He seemed very thankful at his last meet n greet in the UK. But yeah thanks.

Anyway regardless, he don't need me to back him up, he's doing a pretty fine job of his career himself...Olympic gold/ World title's... Yep he's some machine.
            Meet and greet is all Ward will ever do in the UK. He's too dependant on home cooking to fight over here, or anywhere outside his own country.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              What took them so long to file the complaint?

It's the right move for the integrity of the sport but I doubt it will achieve anything.

No fight should ever end on a TKO victory off of an illegal foul.

Weeks did a terrible job at the end of that fight and during it. He was inconsistent and also ignored a clear low blow in the 7th. Not only did he rob Kovalev but he robbed Ward also.
              It would be Ward's promoter who paid him, not Ward himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                Don't get me wrong, I'm no European or American or white, never been there. But how come it's whites's fault that too many people in your African community are abusing drugs, even parents abusing drugs, ppl looking up to gangsters and thugs who are lesser beings than dogs... Those idiots pulling your enthusiastic and hard working people away from success.
                You guys chose some wrong role models. And there is nothing wrong if a police kills a thug who threatens him or others. But there is something wrong if almost a whole community starts a movement for their thugs are being shot like dogs.
                Quit blaming on others, a black man served as a president in your country, what racism you talking about? You hate that Trump guy for speaking the facts.
                A guy from "Anatolia" praising Trump... yeah... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                  Nope, only SORE LOSERS turn a blind eye to fouls and dirty tactics and call them legit, if it was the other way around you probably would be in a corner of your room crying yourself to sleep.
                  It seems to me that Kovalev and all of his delusional fans are in a corner crying themselves to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Meet and greet is all Ward will ever do in the UK. He's too dependant on home cooking to fight over here, or anywhere outside his own country.

You and other's hate for Ward is beyond mind boggling. I obviously have fav boxers but when they fight against others I don't hate them. I really don't get the hate for Andre Ward. He seems like a very mild mannered respectful guy. Not boastful, very humble, yet he has these haters praying for his downfall! It's pretty pathetic to be honest.

For the record Andre is and has been at the top of the game for ages, why the **** would he be going to any other country to box? What boxer is he going to be fighting overseas?

Comment

• I hear drinking more water helps you deal with losses better.

Or if nothing else, it helps you absorb shots to the crotch better.

So, here's to Kovalev:

Just give me a second. Sometimes having all this muscle makes it difficult to open things.

Comment

Working...
                      X