Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    WTF would he fight a guy again that he just knocked out violently? He would just do it way faster the 2nd time around. He proved what he's capable of in the Stiverne rematch.
    This thread was made before he fought Ortiz the first time. Juggs says a lot of stupid things.

Comment

• He bumped his own thread, kkkk, the guy is a masochist

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Yes facts. #FACTS
        based on??? post a link or something to back it up

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          He had only select options i believe Whyte was one but he already priced himself out with 7 Million ? lol

Rick Glaser who knows every secret in boxing just said 2 days ago he found out Ortiz REAL age which was .......

FOURTY EIGHT ! Im sure Larry will like that considering he has such time invested in chopping at Klitchkos age .

The cry babies just cant let it go that i was right ,im not going to argue with imbeciles bc its a lost cause and the thread is played out .....have at it ! .
          Let me guess a 41 year old Wlad and 38 year old Povetkin are great fights tho?? And lets not forget you made this thread now all the sudden you are trying to slam the win

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            based on??? post a link or something to back it up
            I don't remember who said so, ask somebody who fallows all this crap and keeps the record.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              I don't remember who said so, ask somebody who fallows all this crap and keeps the record.
              So you are just talking nonsense then

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                So you are just talking nonsense then
                Kind sir, I know when I talk nonsense!

Comment

• This is that Nahmean guy, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    This thread was made before he fought Ortiz the first time. Juggs says a lot of stupid things.
                    Exactly dummy it was made before he agreed to fight Stiverne in October , i made the thread 3 months before that .

You were the ****** who bumped the the thread too ......

Comment

Working...
                    X