Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    How the hell was the "forced" to fight him??
    Dibela is a lying scumbag, go back and listen to press conference how he push that into fans throat that Wilder is fighting Ortiz out of good heart. Than come back and tell me if you changed your mind.
    Last edited by Boksfan; 06-29-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Dibela is a lying scumbag, go back and listen to press conference how he push that into fans throat that Wilder is fighting Ortiz out of food heart. Than come back and tell me if you changed your mind.
      So how was he forced to fight him?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        No one who truly knows whats going on is going to vote yes which why icreated the thread to see how many dont see . Wilder himself knows the closest he gets to Ortiz is name calling and SUPPOSED talks ( even though team Ortiz denied that ).....Ortiz himself wasnt even aware until someone told him !
        KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, cough, cough, KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

• WTF would he fight a guy again that he just knocked out violently? He would just do it way faster the 2nd time around. He proved what he's capable of in the Stiverne rematch.

Comment

So how was he forced to fight him?
            Simple, Showtime wouldn't show his fights any more, no coverage, no money. He had zero choices except for fighting Ortiz.

Comment

Simple, Showtime wouldn't show his fights any more, no coverage, no money. He had zero choices except for fighting Ortiz.
              Your proof?? facts?? links??

Comment

Your proof?? facts?? links??
                Yes facts. #FACTS

Comment

He had only select options i believe Whyte was one but he already priced himself out with 7 Million ? lol

Rick Glaser who knows every secret in boxing just said 2 days ago he found out Ortiz REAL age which was .......

FOURTY EIGHT ! Im sure Larry will like that considering he has such time invested in chopping at Klitchkos age .

The cry babies just cant let it go that i was right ,im not going to argue with imbeciles bc its a lost cause and the thread is played out .....have at it ! .

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    He had only select options i believe Whyte was one but he already priced himself out with 7 Million ? lol

Rick Glaser who knows every secret in boxing just said 2 days ago he found out Ortiz REAL age which was .......

FOURTY EIGHT ! Im sure Larry will like that considering he has such time invested in chopping at Klitchkos age .

The cry babies just cant let it go that i was right ,im not going to argue with imbeciles bc its a lost cause and the thread is played out .....have at it ! .
                    Yes I watched that interview, Ortiz is 48, no wonder Wilder picked him instead of Whyte.

Comment

• Wow you continue to expose yourself as a fraud Juggernaut.

Comment

Working...
                      X