Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldtiz is going down. He's going down fast and hard.

After that, Wilder's hunting down Joshua to unify the division.

Hardest puncher of all time. He'd bomb these two on the same night:

Comment

If Wilder won't fight Whyte for 5 million I don't see him fighting Ortiz for 3 times less. Ortiz is experienced, skilled, has power and a granite chin. He's high-risk low-reward. Really, why would Wilder fight Ortiz instead of Whyte? And Ortiz has already called him out a few times in the past and Wilder made it clear he wanted no business with King Kong.

As much as I want to see this fight happening it just doesn't make sense to me. Now suddenly when both Wilder and Ortiz are managed by Haymon they are ready to fight?? What's in it for Haymon and Wilder? This is a 50-50 fight, if Wilder loses his career is more or less over. Ortiz is not a money draw and is a couple of years away from retirement, there is no money in him. The only way I see this fight happening is if Haymon is writing a fat (a few million) retirement cheque to Ortiz to dive.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        Naaah he won't. The best fight he'll get in is against Tony Bellew, which is also a pretty nice fight. But Wilder is moving quickly down my personal ranks of HW favourites.
        That fight sucks bro

Comment

Of course. And now he can't get away from doing the fight eventually. Ortiz is high risk, low reward so Wilder has my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            I simply fail to see his will to do great things. As it is right now, I feel like he is shamelessly hiding from reporters shaking to his boots, about questions about AJ. He knows what kind of rebound it'll have, from Eddie Hearn. I am a fan, but he is bellow TF, AJ, TB, LO, WK and even Dillian Whyte.

I am really looking forward to seeing him step up in class, then I'll get back on the bomb squad waggon, win or lose.
            "hiding from reporters shaking to his boots" I doubt anyone is afraid of any bulls**tting reporters....& didn't him & 50 call AJ out through social media? We cant look at fighters as being scared, after all boxers fight for a living. We have to look at the promoters as the scared ones that don't want to lose their $.

Comment

One would think he would have to fight someone interesting sooner or later & its getting to be that time so yea I think he would be willing to fight Ortiz or someone people have a higher opinion of then most of Wilder's previous opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                No one who truly knows whats going on is going to vote yes which why icreated the thread to see how many dont see . Wilder himself knows the closest he gets to Ortiz is name calling and SUPPOSED talks ( even though team Ortiz denied that ).....Ortiz himself wasnt even aware until someone told him !
                And the final count down is here around the corner .... anybody else want to vote YES ! lol

Comment

Was saving this bump for fight night but might as well do it now. TS, you ranted over and over about how Wilder would NEVER fight Ortiz. Quoted me and told me how I was delusional for thinking he would ever consider it.

I know Wilder trying to fight Ortiz won't change you hating on the guy relentlessly but you need to be reminded how wrong you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Was saving this bump for fight night but might as well do it now. TS, you ranted over and over about how Wilder would NEVER fight Ortiz. Quoted me and told me how I was delusional for thinking he would ever consider it.

I know Wilder trying to fight Ortiz won't change you hating on the guy relentlessly but you need to be reminded how wrong you were.
                    Good bump. I don't even care for Wilder and would be the first to criticise his resume, but blaming him for opponents pissing hot after being signed to fight him is ridiculous. Shame on anyone who does.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Good bump. I don't even care for Wilder and would be the first to criticise his resume, but blaming him for opponents pissing hot after being signed to fight him is ridiculous. Shame on anyone who does.
                      Yea, I'm not even a Wilder apologist. I think he's a mess in the ring. But, when people just start shyt talking a fighter because it's the popular thing to do, I'll stand up for reason and fairness.

Comment

Working...
                      X