Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who REALLY thinks Wilder has intentions of a Ortiz fight NEXT ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, i would he not??? He will stop Ortiz

Comment

Based on his previous opponents I don't think they're really serious about making that fight happen. Luis Ortiz doesn't bring enough money to the table + he can be a tough fight for anybody, which is why none of the other champions is rushing to fight him.

But if the fight gets made then props to Wilder, and if he wins then he should be considered a legit champion in the division.
      Last edited by Dip_Slide; 07-23-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I think he'll fight him next. Now if Stiverne allows that to happen is another story, but I don't think Wilder would have a problem fighting Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Why is that??
          I simply fail to see his will to do great things. As it is right now, I feel like he is shamelessly hiding from reporters shaking to his boots, about questions about AJ. He knows what kind of rebound it'll have, from Eddie Hearn. I am a fan, but he is bellow TF, AJ, TB, LO, WK and even Dillian Whyte.

I am really looking forward to seeing him step up in class, then I'll get back on the bomb squad waggon, win or lose.

Comment

so hes ducking all the "Elite" of the the division, scared of ortiz and all these "BIG NAMED" heavyweights, and then when he tries to get a fight done with Ortiz now its him playing games??? u guys are too much.

Comment

I dont believe cuz Deontay always hunts weak opponents. If he think about money, he can find suitable opponent like Dillian Whyte. The rule is very simple so, less risk and more money. Who would you choose in such a case? Whyte or Ortiz?

Out of all of them, i think he'll fight against Bermane Stiverne. Bermane's situation is a bit confused but its not difficult to solve the problem cuz WBC loves Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Wilder team is driving through back alleys looking to see which Bum drinks the most Thunderbird . They probably pick the guy up give him a shave and hair cut than toss him in to the ring come fight night

Comment

The difference between Wilder and Wilder's management is like the difference between North Koreans and the government of North Korea.

Comment

I think he truly wants to. From his interviews and some of the stuff he wrote recently, he's tired of being called a bum beater. It sounds like he wants to test himself, and that's what Ortiz is. Nobody wants to fight him because he's too high risk.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      Yea, i would he not??? He will stop Ortiz
                      because he has been feasting on bums for good money. its like saying why wouldnt floyd fiht marg for a career high payday or pac? because he would rather take the sure win and its still a lot of money anyway. wilder knows hes a terrible boxer. thats the thing. even thouh the fanboys might pretend hes great he himself knows thats not true otherwise he would have steped up. losing to guys like spilzka and washington is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X