Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd paid Maidana 1.5 mil to not wear MX gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd paid Maidana 1.5 mil to not wear MX gloves?

Forgive me if this has already been previously discussed.

But if not, at 2:40.

yea, just like he paid marquez and didnt make weight, the onus is on the opponent not to take the money, he did, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
      yea, just like he paid marquez and didnt make weight, the onus is on the opponent not to take the money, he did, end of story.
      Well said!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        Yeah I do agree with this. Same thing with catchweights. Hey if the opponent signs on the dotted line, then you can't say **** after the fact because you signed off on it.

But still, and I know 1.5 is f**king couch cushion change for Floyd, but man...one and a half mil is one and a half mil...Floyd definitely don't like those MX's lol

Comment

Come on Bob Mayweather won't step into a MMA Octagon

Comment

those are two of the many reasons floyd's considered as a fraud!

Comment

That's straight up ***** ****. lol

Comment

I'm thinking 1.5m was the total pay, including the fee for the change of gloves. Can't believe Floyd would pay him 1.5m in addition to the agreed on purses.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I'm thinking 1.5m was the total pay, including the fee for the change of gloves. Can't believe Floyd would pay him 1.5m in addition to the agreed on purses.
                  I don't know man, the way Garcia words it, it sounds like it was an additional 1.5 million alone just to not wear the MX's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I don't know man, the way Garcia words it, it sounds like it was an additional 1.5 million alone just to not wear the MX's.
                    Could be. It just seems too much, and hard to believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X