Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: Khan is a Brilliant Boxer, But if Hit on Chin - He Will Sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn: Khan is a Brilliant Boxer, But if Hit on Chin - He Will Sleep

WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (17-0-1, 11 KOs) is a wanted man after shocking Manny Pacquiao earlier this month before a crowd of 51,000 at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia. Horn is still waiting to see what transpires with a potential Pacquiao rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rematch in Australia will obviously happen. He will lose and they will probably do a rematch down the road. It's the Bradley blueprint...

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
      Rematch in Australia will obviously happen. He will lose and they will probably do a rematch down the road. It's the Bradley blueprint...
      He won the first one because the Manny that showed up was not the Manny of old.

Why didn't we get the Manny of old? Was it because he has simply faded? If so, Horn will win again.

If we didn't get the Manny of old because he was unfocused, had a cold, didn't take the fight seriously and spent too much time on his other responsibilities - then he can win the rematch as long as he gets his act together.

Comment

I hope Manny does not give this guy a rematch! No more old guys for youi! Call out Errol Spence Jr. (who you already ducked once)! Call out Thurman! Call out Danny Garcia! Call out Shawn Porter! Call out Terence Crawford! Call out someone under 30!

Comment

I think Horn-Khan would be a pretty interesting fight. Honestly out of all the possibilities currently proposed that's my favourite.

Comment

Please dont fight khan...on the off chance he doesnt get clipped...we will have to hear the cvnt go on about how he is the A side if he gets the belt...and spend another 2 years listening to how kell brook needs to prove himself before he gets a shot.

Comment

captain obvious

Comment

Not a bad fight

Comment

i knew khan's name would be brought into the Horn crap. i hate everything about him.but if they fight i want him to win.its getting to the point where i seriously dislike Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Please dont fight khan...on the off chance he doesnt get clipped...we will have to hear the cvnt go on about how he is the A side if he gets the belt...and spend another 2 years listening to how kell brook needs to prove himself before he gets a shot.

This!
                    Mistake even mentioning him tbh

Comment

Working...
                    X