Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Shakes Head at Mayweather-McGregor: That's Not Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Shakes Head at Mayweather-McGregor: That's Not Boxing!

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) was shaking his head after watching last week's antics between five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Mayweather and McGregor were engaged in a verbal war for the entire four city press tour, which hit Los Angeles, New York City, Toronto and London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You can shake your head but still Floyd is your daddy!

Comment

Talk little and do more in the ring.. They respect each other because they have sparred before and they know what each of them can do to the other... maximum respect!!!

Comment

I'll bet anyone money right now that Conor does better against Floyd than Canelo did. Canelo lost all 12 rounds in the fight - if Conor is even competitive in one round - I win the bet.

Comment

Nope, mayweather vs mcgregor isn't boxing, but neither was Canelo vs Chavez jr. They were both sideshows where the opponent was only used for their name.. Not skill. Canelo vs ggg is the best real fight that can be made this yr, but unfortunately mayweather vs mcgregor has stolen its thunder and will do better on ppv.

Comment

Canelo vs Chavez Jr was a farce. Cynical money grab, made more for entertainment value than as an actual competitive contest.

And the sad part was that it wasn't even that entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) was shaking his head after watching last week's antics between five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. and UFC superstar Conor McGregor. Mayweather and McGregor were engaged in a verbal war for the entire four city press tour, which hit Los Angeles, New York City, Toronto and London.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Canelito would have taken that Conor fight in a second.

Comment

Canelo vs GGG is the better fight competitive wise but Oscar needs to stop mentioning floyd vs mcgregor he is helping promote it people are always drawn to freak shows

if its the press asking him about it he should take a leaf out of floyds approach just say "i dont care about that fight ours is going to be great but i wish them all the best"

Comment

But nelo said he would fight conor.....

Comment

lol at the floyd fans hella salty in here. canelo and chavez jr wsasnt a boxing match? at least chavez jr IS a boxer doe! LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X