Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Pressure is on Danny Garcia if WBC Orders The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Pressure is on Danny Garcia if WBC Orders The Fight

Shawn Porter is waiting to see if the World Boxing Council will order him to take part in a showdown for the interim-WBC welterweight world title. WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman told ESPN Deportes that he's going to order an interim-title fight because the current champion Keith Thurman is unlikely to return to the ring until the early part of 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would be interesting if they fought. I think it is a toss up fight. I think Porter may just be to rough for Danny but surely Cracky and Cherry Garcia rather fight a nobody instead.

Comment

Porter is slowly becoming my favorite active fighter! I got porter winning this fight easily but Garcia will always have a puncher's chance! Garcia power don't have the same effect as it did at 140. Porter angles will be too much & may even stop Garcia late!

Comment

I got Porter on this one... I really enjoy watching Porter... too bad he's not the charlatan, arrogant type of fighter... otherwise he would have a huge following a la Broner, Mayweather!!!! WAR Porter!!!

Comment

I would be a little shocked if Team Garcia(Angel) took this fight! I see Team Garcia(Angel) looking to just sit back & find a easier opponent while letting the smoke clear before taking on another top contender. I don't see Garcia beating any of the top guy in the division(Thurman, Spence, Porter, Brook, Manny, Bradley), etc. Plus Crawford will be on his way soon to 147!

Comment

Garcia has a chance to regain the WBC strap and he hasn't said anything, while Porter has already let it be known that he's ready to bang. It's starting to look like Danny Garcia is scared and doesn't even want to be champ.

Comment

Garcia a cherry picker Porter down to fight anyone. Spence wants Thurman that has to wait to unify

Comment

So Spence can keep busy against one of them or Peterson a easy top 10 tuneup but Peterson doesn't deserve it never fights

Comment

Porter and Garcia both lost to Thurman he shouldn't be force fed them tuneup then Spence.

Comment

come on man, bring back Rod Salka!

Comment

Working...
                    X