Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin looking soft. Canelo going to crush this dude.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
    Glutton-naddy Golovkin , Got paid in cheese puffs.

Put a fork in him, Triple Cheesburger is done

Golovkin's body senses the danger, it built this blubber like barrier around his vital organs as some sort of defensive mechanism.

September 16, 2017 Golovkin will feel like he's fighting 5 CANELO's , can't hit nothing but air, and is getting hit from all angles with every punch in the book.

CANELO, The Undisputed #1 POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER in boxing, the best 160 & 154 weight division champion.
    Greek K for you, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Maybe it's just the angle of the picture but Canelo looks like a super middleweight compared to GGG.
      You'd think maybe just maybe because Alvarez is closest to the lens that might have something to do with him looking bigger than the rest...

Comment

The notion that anybody in the MW division going "to crush Golovkin" is ridiculous. This is going to be great fight and Canelo may win by decision but he'll get pummeled in the process. Wait and watch it. We'll see if the young lion can dethrone the king. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          You'd think maybe just maybe because Alvarez is closest to the lens that might have something to do with him looking bigger than the rest...
          Nope. Golovkin is fighting another cruiserweight like Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Nope. Golovkin is fighting another cruiserweight like Jacobs.
            Funny because the only Middleweight literally referring to himself as a Cruiserweight on IFL TV has been Billy Joe Saunders, and that kat walks around 190+ easily. Alvarez nor Jacobs have ever looked remotely the size of BJS either waking around or in funnier, during camps.. therefore BJS goes in the ring as a Heavyweight?

These comical theories are always funny. I think Chino Maidana after 2 months retirement took a pic at 200lbs.. which BJS I guess is the only Middleweight close to that when not training?

I think these are the Fischer and Kim influenced posters... like Montero Boxing saying Chavez Jr and Alvarez were coming in as Cruiserweights ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              The 4th best MW in the world was beaten by a middling 154 fighter in Alcine and an old Rubio.

Geale, also one of these "top 10 best MW"s was blasted out by a guy who had no business near a MW and was really a career prime WW who couldnt cut weight so has dangled near 154 for the twilight of it.

Curtis Stevens was beaten by two D/C level club fighters in Primera and Brinkley.

Enjoy the spoils of all that. Golovkin is an A level fighter dominated a division of B fighters at best. But hes no some super hero who is an ATG or invincible.
              Yet to be determined if he is an ATG. That's why this fight is important. Though I'd argue Canelo hardly has a fearsome resume, he also needs this for his resume. I believe both guys are among the best fighters right now. I believe Golovkin is the real deal, I'm a little less sold on Canelo. But this is an exciting fight and an opportunity for both guys to demonstrate what they are made of.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                The notion that anybody in the MW division going "to crush Golovkin" is ridiculous. This is going to be great fight and Canelo may win by decision but he'll get pummeled in the process. Wait and watch it. We'll see if the young lion can dethrone the king. Can't wait.
                Well said.

Comment

The fact that this thread exists shows you what people typically expect of GGG condition wise. He's got a little pouch two months out, he's fine.

Some of y'all acting like he's on some kind of Maidana/Hatton/Broner weight blow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                    Funny because the only Middleweight literally referring to himself as a Cruiserweight on IFL TV has been Billy Joe Saunders, and that kat walks around 190+ easily. Alvarez nor Jacobs have ever looked remotely the size of BJS either waking around or in funnier, during camps.. therefore BJS goes in the ring as a Heavyweight?

These comical theories are always funny. I think Chino Maidana after 2 months retirement took a pic at 200lbs.. which BJS I guess is the only Middleweight close to that when not training?

I think these are the Fischer and Kim influenced posters... like Montero Boxing saying Chavez Jr and Alvarez were coming in as Cruiserweights ffs
                    Golovkin is fighting a white Anthony Joshua!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                      Looks like he's gonna spend a long time just losing weight
                      A 6 week camp and he will be in perfect shape he's not Tyson fury fat

Comment

Working...
                      X