Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin looking soft. Canelo going to crush this dude.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    pretty bold statement considering g string has exactly one quality win and struggled like hell to get that one
    He has KOed at least 6 guys rated in the top 10 best middleweights at the time he fought them. How are these not quality wins? Lemieux is rated the 4th best middleweight in the world right now. As soon as GGG KOs a top contender they instantly turn into bums according to the GGG hate club. Do you think it might be possible that Canelo would struggle to defeat the 180 pounds plus on fight night Jacobs that gave GGG a hard fight?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He has KOed at least 6 guys rated in the top 10 best middleweights at the time he fought them. How are these not quality wins? Lemieux is rated the 4th best middleweight in the world right now. As soon as GGG KOs a top contender they instantly turn into bums according to the GGG hate club. Do you think it might be possible that Canelo would struggle to defeat the 180 pounds plus on fight night Jacobs that gave GGG a hard fight?
      The 4th best MW in the world was beaten by a middling 154 fighter in Alcine and an old Rubio.

Geale, also one of these "top 10 best MW"s was blasted out by a guy who had no business near a MW and was really a career prime WW who couldnt cut weight so has dangled near 154 for the twilight of it.

Curtis Stevens was beaten by two D/C level club fighters in Primera and Brinkley.

Enjoy the spoils of all that. Golovkin is an A level fighter dominated a division of B fighters at best. But hes no some super hero who is an ATG or invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        canelo doesn't look much better

Canelo's lower abs are ready, GGG is sucking his stomach in and his lower abs still don't show anything but a pouch.

What this tells me is that Canelo is taking this fight like it's his most serious fight, GGG is taking this fight like his retirement check.

Reminds me of Hatton ballooning up between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Can't wait for this fight. Sept 16th, the night Canelo becomes the king of boxing. Wasn't Golovkin recently taking about retirement? Bad sign. The writing is on the wall.

Also, Happy Birthday Canelo. He turns 27 today. Officially in the prime of his life.

I've never seen GGG look out of shape until just this spring/ summer. He picked the worst time in his whole career to let himself go. WTF is wrong with him and his team ?! As a GGG fan this is REALLY troubling and it kind of pisses me off. I despise fighters who let themselves go. I always believed Golovkin was one of those hardcore gym **** that stayed in shape 365 days a year. I won't be surprised to see Canelo win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Canelo's lower abs are ready, GGG is sucking his stomach in and his lower abs still don't show anything but a pouch.

What this tells me is that Canelo is taking this fight like it's his most serious fight, GGG is taking this fight like his retirement check.

Reminds me of Hatton ballooning up between fights.
            Exactly!

This reminds me or Hatton and DeLahoya near the end of their careers they would get fat between fights and go on drinking binges. Well I hope Golovkin isn't hitting the bottle at least. This is a fooking bad sign !

Comment

Golovkin already thinking about retirement.

Comment

golovkin is in his mid 30's and doesn't even look down to the bone shredded on fight night. if you think this is an indicator that he's not taking the fight seriously or has checked out of boxing you're reaching.

if golovkin loses it will be because he's past his prime and he's fighting a very good young fighter with a style that can punish his aggression.

Comment

Looks soft? He looks like every boxer at the start of a camp.

Comment

Theyre both a little bit fluffy but theres still 2 months til the fight theyll cut down

Comment

Maybe it's just the angle of the picture but Canelo looks like a super middleweight compared to GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X