Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor's Coach: There is Only One Goal - To Stop Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
    If you people want to see a real boxing match tune into GGG vs Canelo in Sept. Please don't waste your hard earned $89.95 - $99.95 on this circus show ��

Shut your f@ggot ass up. Conor can't do no worse than Canelo or Marquez. Floyd shut both them dudes out. Made that shyt look easy.

And you will be watching the fight August 26th you lying fuuck. If not your bytch ass wouldn't be here leaving a comment drawing more attention to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Shut your f@ggot ass up. I bet you thought PBC would fail as well. Get your pussie ass outta here. If you don't like this fight don't click the article, leave comments, you dip-shyt just bringing more attention to the fight and making the writers write about it because of the hits, and comments which equals money you dumb fuuck.

But being the dumb hating ass f@ggot that I know you are. On fight night August 26th your bytch made ass will be watching the fight like the rest of us. Get your fake outrage ass outta here.

Knowing damn well you will watch this fight. So what the fuuck are you crying for pussie?
      Shut up kid, you clowns these days crack me up. Fake fans like you are a dime a dozen. Calling me a p*ssy but you nothing but that little puppy barking from behind his screen door. You say outrage but looks like you the one I upset. Acting like I am talking about your man or something lol. What a f*g!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Shut up kid, you clowns these days crack me up. Fake fans like you are a dime a dozen. Calling me a p*ssy but you nothing but that little puppy barking from behind his screen door. You say outrage but looks like you the one I upset. Acting like I am talking about your man or something lol. What a f*g!

First of all I would knock your fuucking teeth out in person. We are two grown men so we can make it happen pussie. And the fake outrage is your f@ggot ass clicked the article left a comment, and gave these fight more attention you fuucking idiot.

If you don't like the fight don't watch or comment pussie. But me and you both know on August 26th your f@ggot bytch made ass will be tuning in.

So keep commenting and the writers writing on this topic and getting everyone paid for a fight you don't like you dumb ass.

Comment

Good luck with that.

Comment

This just builds up my belief that Floyd is gonna stop him. I think i'm going for Mayweather by KO/TKO or DQ at 4/6 seems like a great bet!

Comment

First of all I would knock your fuucking teeth out in person. We are two grown men so we can make it happen pussie. And the fake outrage is your f@ggot ass clicked the article left a comment, and gave these fight more attention you fuucking idiot.

If you don't like the fight don't watch or comment pussie. But me and you both know on August 26th your f@ggot bytch made ass will be tuning in.

So keep commenting and the writers writing on this topic and getting everyone paid for a fight you don't like you dumb ass.
              Sure thing you faceless lil clown we both know you are full of ****. I'm sure Floyd's nuts getting dry so go back down on your knees and do your job you joke. Only casuals like you are looking forward to this scam cuz you dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

Sure thing you faceless lil clown we both know you are full of ****. I'm sure Floyd's nuts getting dry so go back down on your knees and do your job you joke. Only casuals like you are looking forward to this scam cuz you dont know **** about boxing.

Get your f@ggot ass outta here. Your not looking forward to it yet your commenting on the article? Why is that you dyck head?

And Conor can do no worse than Canelo or Marquez did against Floyd both those dudes got shut out and beat super easy. So even when Floyd does win like he has all of his fights Conor will just join the club of Canelo and Marquez and a whole bunch others who got beat easy by Floyd.

But your f@ggot ass will be watching the fight. If you truly didn't care about this fight your soft ass wouldn't even bother commenting or clicking the article.

Get your lame ass outta here. And I would knock your fuucking block off pussie. I live in Minneapolis, MN I train out of Circle of Discipline, look them up pussie If you want further information to meet up and see what is what don't back out. I owe one of you f@ggots on here an ass whooping anyway.

I hope your man enough to step up to the plate and receive this ass whooping f@ggot

Comment

Get your f@ggot ass outta here. Your not looking forward to it yet your commenting on the article? Why is that you dyck head?

And Conor can do no worse than Canelo or Marquez did against Floyd both those dudes got shut out and beat super easy. So even when Floyd does win like he has all of his fights Conor will just join the club of Canelo and Marquez and a whole bunch others who got beat easy by Floyd.

But your f@ggot ass will be watching the fight. If you truly didn't care about this fight your soft ass wouldn't even bother commenting or clicking the article.

Get your lame ass outta here. And I would knock your fuucking block off pussie. I live in Minneapolis, MN I train out of Circle of Discipline, look them up pussie If you want further information to meet up and see what is what don't back out. I owe one of you f@ggots on here an ass whooping anyway.

I hope your man enough to step up to the plate and receive this ass whooping f@ggot
                  Keep barking lil puppy. Like I would waste my time taveling to that ****hole. You an obvious fake ass troll anyway. So worked up over this I guess Floyd really means that much to you lol. Sad thing is he could give 2 ****s about you and doesnt even know you exist. All he cares about is fake ass fans like you wasting their money on an obvious mismatch. Mr. 49-0 vs. Mr. 0-0 that is not even competition. Yet you deny it. Sad days we live in where fake ass fans like you compare this to real boxing.

Comment

Keep barking lil puppy. Like I would waste my time taveling to that ****hole. You an obvious fake ass troll anyway. So worked up over this I guess Floyd really means that much to you lol. Sad thing is he could give 2 ****s about you and doesnt even know you exist. All he cares about is fake ass fans like you wasting their money on an obvious mismatch. Mr. 49-0 vs. Mr. 0-0 that is not even competition. Yet you deny it. Sad days we live in where fake ass fans like you compare this to real boxing.

So you don't want no smoke with me? Minneapolis is shyt hole? With around 18 fortune 500 companies located here? People here love good you stupid fuuck. If you don't like the fight- don't watch, comment, or click the article you f@ggot ass pussie.

You mean to tell me you are clicking the article and leaving comments but not gonna watch? I hate you lying f@ggots. Calling and referring to Haymon and the supporters of his as gay. Shows you are a true f@ggot.

I bet you wanted PBC to fail as well. And CONOR CAN DO NO WORSE THAN CANELO or MARQUEZ- Facts.

So EVEN if he gets shut out 12-0 - So did Marquez, and Canelo pussie. Fake ass outrage f@ggot.

And scared to get the dog shyt beat out of by myself. I'm barking come cross that line and see if I don't attack your hoe ass

Comment

I'm so ****ing pumped lol. MAYWEATHER IS GETTING BOUNCED OFF THE CANVAS!!!! HE IS GETTING SLEPT AND THEN HIS HEAD WILL BE KICKED!!

Comment

Working...
                      X