Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor's Coach: There is Only One Goal - To Stop Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you people want to see a real boxing match tune into GGG vs Canelo in Sept. Please don't waste your hard earned $89.95 - $99.95 on this circus show ��

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Shaw High View Post
      he aint gon do sheeeeit
      I'm no Floyd fan, but reading this in Conor's voice made me lol bc it's so true.

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
        I'm no Floyd fan, but reading this in Conor's voice made me lol bc it's so true.
        No no, Mcgregor prefers to say:

He gon do noottin!

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
          Castillo 1 very close didn't know Castillo was mma fighter and that was close dec mayweather won rematch no ko there don't get your point lifer boxer vs mma guy boxer didn't ko him
          Insecure Floyd fan lol. Floyd went 1-1 with Castillo and Maidana

McGregor is that type of awkward fighter. I hope Father Time doesn't catch up to Floyd - you never know with Father Time...

Comment

No this fight ends only one way, the usual way. For the winner by boring unanimous decision Floyd Runweather Junior

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              No this fight ends only one way, the usual way. For the winner by boring unanimous decision Floyd Runweather Junior
              I respect Floyd's career and talent but I see the same thing. Some people he's going to outclass Conor so bad the KO will come but I don't see it.

I hope Conor somehow KO's him but I wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
                I respect Floyd's career and talent but I see the same thing. Some people he's going to outclass Conor so bad the KO will come but I don't see it.

I hope Conor somehow KO's him but I wouldn't bet on it.
                Yes never bet on a KO in a Sprayweather fight.

Comment

Wake me up, when this circus is over!

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                    castillo already beat him the 1st fight and f-ag-weather been knocked down twice. if ole cauliflower ears connor beats him no biggie.
                    I see you pulled this account out of the bottom of the garbage..lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      Cant wait til this garbage is over and done with. Hearing people like Joe Rogan and Brandon Schaub trying to talk boxing is just terrible. Also the McGregor fans are annoying as hell just as bad as the Floydettes and Haymon f*gs we have here.

Shut your f@ggot ass up. I bet you thought PBC would fail as well. Get your pussie ass outta here. If you don't like this fight don't click the article, leave comments, you dip-shyt just bringing more attention to the fight and making the writers write about it because of the hits, and comments which equals money you dumb fuuck.

But being the dumb hating ass f@ggot that I know you are. On fight night August 26th your bytch made ass will be watching the fight like the rest of us. Get your fake outrage ass outta here.

Knowing damn well you will watch this fight. So what the fuuck are you crying for pussie?

Comment

Working...
                      X