Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao Won Nine Rounds, Forget Horn and Move On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will never happen but if he carries on fighting id like to see pac leave top rank and roach and do 2 years with a new promoter and trainer maybe Robert Garcia would be a good fit

Comment

hopkins is only saying this because pac is being promoted by golden oh wait never mind...

Comment

I agree with Hopkins. Horn won and Pac needs to retire. End of story.
        Let the next generation take over and stop living in the past.

Comment

He can't forget horn because if he goes on to lose, it makes manny worse, if Manny rematches him, it will likely be much higher pay than anyone else in the division. Either way though, Manny would need to retire afterward.
          Last edited by Metho_4u; 07-17-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

If pac goes down to 135 he could ends his career like Oscar did against him at 147

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
              If pac goes down to 135 he could ends his career like Oscar did against him at 147
              Manny can't make 135 no matter what anyone says...not comfortably

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                will never happen but if he carries on fighting id like to see pac leave top rank and roach and do 2 years with a new promoter and trainer maybe Robert Garcia would be a good fit
                a little too late for all of that. if manny continue on fighting and he leaves TR and roach, it will only get worst for the pacman. at this point i dont think manny is capable of learning or "willing" to learn new things from a new trainer. would have been nice to see this 4-5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  a little too late for all of that. if manny continue on fighting and he leaves TR and roach, it will only get worst for the pacman. at this point i dont think manny is capable of learning or "willing" to learn new things from a new trainer. would have been nice to see this 4-5 years ago.
                  What's your take on Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko at a catch-weight (135-138)?

Comment

I think Hopkins sees shades of the Calzaghe fight in Horn/Pac where "busyness" was scored over clean, hard, effective punches.
                    I am curious as to how a Pac/Horn rematch would go.... Horn ain't getting any smaller and Pac ain't getting any bigger or younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      What's your take on Pacquiao vs. Lomachenko at a catch-weight (135-138)?
                      After fighting for years against slower welterweights, I think Pac might have trouble adjusting to the speed of fighters at lower weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X