Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao Won Nine Rounds, Forget Horn and Move On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a legend speaks the truth I had 8-4 Arum trying to scam trilogy double dip he promotes both

Comment

But he made 10 mil maybe 15 for rematch no one else will match that just can't fight in Australia need real ref and judges

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        But after fighting bigger, stronger WWs, Pac might walk through Loma's punches and finish him! Pac did have bigger, stronger, Horn on ***** Street, and how many times did he drop Bradley in their last fight?
        it's possible, but he also may be weakened by making a lower weight. Personally, I'd say he should just rematch Horn and retire. His best days are behind him.

Comment

Arum by in house matching primarily stunted so many careers that's why they all leave Floyd Cotto Bradley etc

Comment

With his popularity all these years he could have self promoted saved over career 100 mil

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              it's possible, but he also may be weakened by making a lower weight. Personally, I'd say he should just rematch Horn and retire. His best days are behind him.
              He can't go out like that! Had Horn actually won the fight, I would say Pac should retire! Pac vs. Loma should be the last, and I don't think Loma would be concerned about fighting Manny in Manila!

Comment

Why does PAC always loses when he is short of opponents for him to fight..he got robbed with Bradley and top rank still got a trilogy for that fights.. it's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  I agree with Hopkins. Horn won and Pac needs to retire. End of story.
                  Let the next generation take over and stop living in the past.
                  This is the right answer.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
                    Is Golden Boy going to make a run at Pacquiao? Maybe they want him for Matthysse?

I think Hopkins is right, and that Pacquiao clearly won, but I'm just wondering what's his motivation in saying so... hmm...
                    Some times when people are asked a question and they say how they really feel, in reality its most of the time people are straight up to casual things like this, seems many people think everything has a hidden agenda .

Comment

Packy to join GBP's doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X