Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Pacquiao Won Nine Rounds, Forget Horn and Move On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if indeed Pacman is convinced that he won against Horn, I don't think he should avoid a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
      After fighting for years against slower welterweights, I think Pac might have trouble adjusting to the speed of fighters at lower weights.
      But after fighting bigger, stronger WWs, Pac might walk through Loma's punches and finish him! Pac did have bigger, stronger, Horn on Queer Street, and how many times did he drop Bradley in their last fight?

Comment

8 rounds i thought

Comment

Nice of BH to be honest. But pac always gives opponents rematch if there's so called controversy.
          Give hoirn opportunity to avenge loss.

Comment

he's right
            like it or not

Comment

That's how I feel as well, forget the rematch and maybe try and get down to 140

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                That's how I feel as well, forget the rematch and maybe try and get down to 140
                i believe moving down to 140 would be beneficial to manny at this point in his career. I mean he was still able to hurt Horn even though Horn out weighted manny by at least 10lb if not more, easily!

if Manny when down to 140lb
                that pop would be deadly i believe... im sure a lot of 147lb would cut down to 140lb to fight pac

Comment

Bhop is right got dammit

Comment

Hopkins was my idol for a time but ever since he became a shill for Golden Boy he's been in the habit of talking garbage that makes him look like a fool. Just look at the way he was swearing blind that he was pushed out of the ring by Joe Smith (which is technically true, Smith "pushed" him out of the ring with his fist.) I think that there's some kind of angle to this, watch Oscar moot the possibility of a fight with a GB fighter in the next few days.

Comment

Join Golden Boy Promotions, Manny.

Tell Bob Arum to take a hike.

Comment

Working...
                      X