Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter For WBC Interim-Title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
    Wrong. Porter is tailored made for Danny counter punching style
    No he's not. Porter isn't a face-first robot, contrary to popular opinion, he isn't easy to time. He would get inside and drown Danny. I think it would be a clear UD.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      No he's not. Porter isn't a face-first robot, contrary to popular opinion, he isn't easy to time. He would get inside and drown Danny. I think it would be a clear UD.
      Wrong again. As i stated before, only way porter drowns Garcia is if the ref allows it like the berto fight, when he wrestled and head butted berto all fight long. If you have a ref that doesn't allow that, porter is a face-first robot that would walk into Garcia's counter shots.

Comment

I could dig it. Think it might look similar to Porter/Broner

Comment

Porter is pure garbage... bum rush head 1st, flail, headbutt, and smother. I don't want to watch any of his fights because of his ugly style. With a good referee his trash tactics would be nullified though. I want Porter to fight Spence so that his career gets shortened sooner I don't like his style that much. His Dad always talking shit for him is annoying asf too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            he definitely has something to lose this is a high risk low reward fight. He could go after a more lucrative rematch with Khan, Matthysee, ect. Could hold out take a few easy fights and pray for a direct rematch with thurman. I give him some respect if he faces Porter rather then cherry picks which he did from the Herrera fight until he fought Thurman.
            I understand the point your attempting to make but ask yourself, what leverage does he have now; That he is no longer undefeated and have a title? Why would those guys even want to step in the ring with him at this point because of the flip side for them, it's also a high risk low reward fight.

Comment

God i hope danny beats the living **** outta porter and gets rid of this trash ass porter guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                Porter is pure garbage... bum rush head 1st, flail, headbutt, and smother. I don't want to watch any of his fights because of his ugly style. With a good referee his trash tactics would be nullified though. I want Porter to fight Spence so that his career gets shortened sooner I don't like his style that much. His Dad always talking shit for him is annoying asf too.
                His dad talks as if his son is ray leonard......i can't stand thw porter's.....i hope danny destroys shawn porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                  His dad talks as if his son is ray leonard......i can't stand thw porter's.....i hope danny destroys shawn porter.
                  Yeah I laugh every time his Dad acts like Shawn is some actual skilled fighter . In his wildest dreams. I believe he is a PED cheat also. Look at the shop worn blown up Diaz fight and compare Paulie fight forward. You make him take VADA or USADA and have a referee that's not about his dirty head leading and mauling and he will get beat by a lot of boxers. Porter and Bradley are two of the least skilled boxers that people overrate and try to say are "skilled".

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                    Great fight but kenny bayless is needed to stop dirty head butting and hugging porter! Kenny bayless is the only ref that can stop porter from hugging and head butting and leaning on fighters all night!
                    good point!

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                      Wrong again. As i stated before, only way porter drowns Garcia is if the ref allows it like the berto fight, when he wrestled and head butted berto all fight long. If you have a ref that doesn't allow that, porter is a face-first robot that would walk into Garcia's counter shots.
                      great comment!

Comment

Working...
                      X