No announcement yet.

i gotta admit that floyd is way smaller than conor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    so what, im bigger than mayweather but i bet i couldnt knock him out. its relevant because just like mcgregor ive never had a pro boxing fight.
    You think you'd have the same chance as McGregor?

True he hasn't had a boxing fight but he's an elite level fighter and has trained his whole career in "hit and and don't get hit" which is what essentially boxing is. Just because someone hasn't competed in a race doesn't mean they can't run.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
      i can see 4~5 weight division size difference. with that difference one lucky punch mingt knock him out. floyd would win i guess. but he should be careful
      mcgregor will absolutely be the bigger guy but i still dont think his power translates and think canelo, cotto, and maidana just to name a few hit harder

Comment

Mayweather splash been known to spar bigger fighters than himself when moving up in weight so the size difference isn't an issue. The only way this goes wrong for Mayweather is if he stopped training and comes in with huge hangover from a night of partying the night before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You think you'd have the same chance as McGregor?

True he hasn't had a boxing fight but he's an elite level fighter and has trained his whole career in "hit and and don't get hit" which is what essentially boxing is. Just because someone hasn't competed in a race doesn't mean they can't run.
          oh so youve bought into the hype then not a shock, people could spoon feed u anything and youd believe it. people dont understand how different mma and boxing is, u cant just transition in 6 months. theres no such thing as inside fighting in mma, the whole stance is set up to avoid kicks. but yea cause hes practised 'hit and not get hit' im sure he will do well, cause as you said thats essentially what boxing is.

Comment

I picture Conor coming down low with spider type movement and throwing the wildest most awkward shot from the ground up and KOing Floyd. Just watch, Floyd is not ready for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              mcgregor will absolutely be the bigger guy but i still dont think his power translates and think canelo, cotto, and maidana just to name a few hit harder
              McGregor hits harder than all of them.

Comment

Conor is a big dude, i bet he rehydrates to around 170-180. I remember an interview with him about a month before a fight at 155 and he said he was 180.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  oh so youve bought into the hype then not a shock, people could spoon feed u anything and youd believe it. people dont understand how different mma and boxing is, u cant just transition in 6 months. theres no such thing as inside fighting in mma, the whole stance is set up to avoid kicks. but yea cause hes practised 'hit and not get hit' im sure he will do well, cause as you said thats essentially what boxing is.
                  No I haven't bought in to it. I just cringe when idiots like you talking like McGregor has as much chance as an average joe on the street. The guy is an elite level fighter. He'd destroy a moron like you in any discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    No I haven't bought in to it. I just cringe when idiots like you talking like McGregor has as much chance as an average joe on the street. The guy is an elite level fighter. He'd destroy a moron like you in any discipline.
                    yeah he would destroy me. but i have the same chance against mayweather as mcgregor does, 0 percent chance.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                      i can see 4~5 weight division size difference. with that difference one lucky punch mingt knock him out. floyd would win i guess. but he should be careful
                      The size difference will change as they get closer to making weight. And you will see how skinny Connor's legs are.

Comment

Working...
                      X