No announcement yet.

could abraham pull off an upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He looked ok against Steigletz, the two he won. Steigletz isn't the best though. That's the last time I thought he looked decent.

It's crazy to think he had a lot.of hype once. Hell, I thought there was literally 0% chance that Froch would beat him.
    That was him at his best or close to it.

He's recently been competitive with domestic level fighters like smith and murray. And he's too inactive. He's got a tight guard though and ok punch even though he hasn't knocked anyone out in years.

Also, for some reason i'm not sold on Eubank's chin or stamina.

Comment

Kessler was favourite and he was the second favourite.

Ward and Froch (the finalists) were considered probably the least favourite

Wow that is nuts especially with Dirrell and Wards amateur pedigree but I suppose despite that they were still relative unknowns at the time.
      I hope for similar unpredictability in the upcoming World Boxing Super series tournaments. I'd love some big upsets in that to really shake things up.

Comment

just watching the itv preview show, youd think eubank was p4p number 1 judging by it i like how they make out hes a legitimate world champ

Comment

Anyone have a guess as to when the main event will start?

I'm over on the east coast of the US

Comment

He can't win. The speed, youth, and combinations of Junior will overwhelm him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Wow that is nuts especially with Dirrell and Wards amateur pedigree but I suppose despite that they were still relative unknowns at the time.
              I hope for similar unpredictability in the upcoming World Boxing Super series tournaments. I'd love some big upsets in that to really shake things up.
              People were asking why Ward was even in it! He only got in because bute refused as far as I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                just watching the itv preview show, youd think eubank was p4p number 1 judging by it i like how they make out hes a legitimate world champ
                Has the Kid Gahalad fight started?

Comment

Kessler was favourite and he was the second favourite.

Ward and Froch (the finalists) were considered probably the least favourite
                  Also I remember a lot of people hyping up Dirrell to win the tourney.

Jermain Taylor was probably the least favorite.

Comment

I hate to say this but I can see Arthur getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                      Has the Kid Gahalad fight started?
                      oh i was watching 24/7 style one on itv player. im not watching the card, will stream the main event though.

Comment

Working...
                      X