Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best potential future fight in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I was kinda thinking the same but I think Yarde would be more competitive. I was shocked they made that Davies/Taylor fight so early. Taylor was always gonna win no matter when they made it but I think it would've been a bigger fight with another year or two of marination
    I guess Hearn expected it to be like Groves vs DeGale and Saunders vs Eubank where the loser didn't really lose any stock and if anything it made a future rematch even more lucrative. Unfortunately for him his guy got exposed instead. Hope it doesn't make him reluctant in future to match prospects together or let his guys fight on other promoters' shows again

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I was kinda thinking the same but I think Yarde would be more competitive. I was shocked they made that Davies/Taylor fight so early. Taylor was always gonna win no matter when they made it but I think it would've been a bigger fight with another year or two of marination
      Davies would have got exposed if they marinated it, he got paid nicely. Developmently it was the right time for Taylor to fight Davies, he was pure hype, British level. Caterrall is better, hopefully Catterall/Taylor gets made soon, itll be a much better fight

Comment

Joshua-Wilder
        Triple G-Canelo 2 (If Warranted)
        Thurman-Spence and Thurman-Spence winner vs. Crawford

But Joshua-Wilder, biggest fight at HW since Lewis-Tyson.

Just as the saying: As the Heavyweight division goes, so goes boxing.
        Last edited by The Time; 07-15-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X