Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best potential future fight in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tyson fury v anthony joshua.dont know why people are saying wilder v joshua, there would be far more spite in the build up to fury v joshua, and the trash talks already started.

Comment

Exact fight I was thinking of, but, have to see if TC is as good at WW first. If he ends up not being able to handle a top 5 guy at WW, then the fight loses a lot of it's luster.

Comment

Wilder vs Fury
        Wilder vs Joshua
        M.Garcia vs Thurman
        M.Garcia vs Danny Garcia
        Spence Jr. vs Charlos
        Spence Jr. Alvarez
        Linares vs Loma
        Crawford vs Thurman
        Crawford vs Danny Garcia
        Tank vs Easter Jr.
        Tank vs Loma

Ward vs Stevenson
        Ward vs Bellew
        Alvarez vs Charlo
        Alvarez vs Ramirez
        Alvarez vs Lara 2
        Lara vs Andrade

Comment

Crawford-Spence
          Loma-Davis
          Kovalev-Stevenson (I still want this fight dammit!)
          D. Garcia-Broner
          Selby-Frampton
          Buatsi-Yarde
          Dubois-Joshua
          Andrade-Lara
          DeGale-Groves II

Comment

Whoever unifies the welterweight division, who I believe is Errol Spence vs Terrance Crawford. Youth, ability, skills, accolades, power, speed, TALENT. It has everything you could ever want and it's as big as it gets.
            Second will be the final unification of the heavyweight division. Joshua vs whoever has the last belt or last two belts

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Buatsi-Yarde
              Isnt Buatsi another level to Yarde? Was thinking more Gvozdyk/Beterbiev/Bivol are the future fights I wanna see Buatsi in

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Isnt Buatsi another level to Yarde? Was thinking more Gvozdyk/Beterbiev/Bivol are the future fights I wanna see Buatsi in
                IDK, we'll see. That's why I want to see the fight. He looks like it but this is the pros, one punch can change levels

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  IDK, we'll see. That's why I want to see the fight. He looks like it but this is the pros, one punch can change levels
                  I get you, havent seen a lot of Yarde, always seem to be out when hes fighting, my feeling is though Buatsi/Yarde will be a similar outcome to Davies/Taylor

Comment

Joshua vs Fury could be huge, like a British Mayweather vs Pacquiao. We need Joshua to remain undefeated for a bit while Fury gets back into the swing of things though

In terms of quality I agree with Crawford vs Spence and would add Lomachenko vs Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      I get you, havent seen a lot of Yarde, always seem to be out when hes fighting, my feeling is though Buatsi/Yarde will be a similar outcome to Davies/Taylor
                      I was kinda thinking the same but I think Yarde would be more competitive. I was shocked they made that Davies/Taylor fight so early. Taylor was always gonna win no matter when they made it but I think it would've been a bigger fight with another year or two of marination

Comment

Working...
                      X