No announcement yet.

If everything was equal who wins these match ups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence vs Rigodeaux
    -Rigondeaux is alot more skilled in his defense and i think he outboxes spence to a UD

Crawford vs Ward
    - with them being the same size i can see Crawford outworking Ward on the outside by having a little more power on his shots and being more versatile, Crawford by a close decision

Loma vs Floyd
    - I think Floyd would be able to figure Lomachenko out within a few rounds and time him, Hit him with good body shots, straight rights etc. i also think Lomachenko doesnt have the power to really bother floyd. Floyd by UD

Duran vs Hagler
    - Both Really tough guys but considering how duran was performing against bigger guys, i can only imagine him doing even much better if they were the same size, Duran by decision.

Thurman vs Golovkin
    - i think Golovkin would have problems with thurman in the early stages of the fight but eventually he'd be breaking thurman down, especially if he goes to the body. Golovkin by stoppage in the 11th round

Porter vs Canelo
    - i think Canelo would be able to time porter coming in straight and really hurt him with a few uppercuts or body shots on the inside. Having dropped porter i think he wins by TKO late

Kovalev vs Hearns*
    - Hearns wouldn't be able to use his size advantage in this fight, but i do think he has the sharper jab and thudding power in his hands. It would be a close fight but i got Hearns by decision.

Pacquiao vs Leonard*
    - This would be a really epic fight. We have seen how the very small pacquiao has performed against elite big guys, so imagine if he fights at his natural weight. His power would be hard for Leonard to take but the thing that will make the difference in the fight is if Leonard Chooses to box pacquiao on the outside, pacquiao won't catch him cleanly. I see Leonard winning a decision

Chocalotito vs Willie Pep*
    - I got Willie Pep keeping Gonzalez at bay and giving him a schooling, maybe a shutout

Ray Robinson vs Ali
    Really can't predict this one idk

Comment

Originally posted by Sincingship View Post
      If they were all an equal weight they would have developed their skills differently
      Exactly, how can you eve n predict this. Are we talking about them at same height and weight? Just impossible for me to think how these matchup would play out because there styles would be completely different

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        what??? how are they mirror images of each other?
        Very tall, slick, and both have that one punch knockout power

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          If these selected fighters were naturally the same weight as the other one who would win the match up?
          Spence vs Rigodeaux
          Crawford vs Ward
          Loma vs Floyd
          Duran vs Hagler
          Thurman vs Golovkin
          Porter vs Canelo
          Kovalev vs Hearns
          Pacquiao vs Leonard
          Chocalotito vs Willie Pep
          Ray Robinson vs Ali
          spence > rigo = ud
          sog > bud = late tko