Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Only Keith Thurman Can Tell You When He'll Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia acts like Spence doesn't even exist lol. Fight Ocampo in Dallas THEN Thurman next year.

Comment

It's weird when guys with the same promoter act like they don't have the same promoter. When will the fight happen? Ask Haymon. These guys will be circling each other for as long as Haymon wants.

Comment

Has Danny Garcia retired?
        I don't mind seeing him against Porter for his next fight.
        This guy better not ask for another tuneup as if it's fans' fault with taking long layoffs.

Comment

I'd like to see Spence Jr. vs Ray Robinson in Dallas. Robinson is hungry, and I think he'll travel to Dallas in a heartbeat! As far as Danny Garcia goes, I really want to see him fight Terence Crawford @ 147! I think Danny would be perfect for TC to enter the WW rankings! Bob Arum worked with Al Haymon for Molina and Diaz, go get him a fight with Danny Garcia! I think ESPN would jump all over that!

Comment

We all know Thurman don't want that work! He will fight a no name contender before ever lacing up with the King of the welterweights! I can give him an injury pass for one fight but he can't run forever. He ain't getting Pacman or Floyd in the ring. There is nowhere left to run!! Its judgement day!

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              It's weird when guys with the same promoter act like they don't have the same promoter. When will the fight happen? Ask Haymon. These guys will be circling each other for as long as Haymon wants.
              exactly!! Haymon is the most powerful advisor in boxing - allegedly.

Comment

I thought I read that Shawn Porter has first dibs at Thurman's titles because he beat Berto.
                Regardless I highly doubt Thurman wants Spence or Porter right off elbow surgery, but you never know.

Hopefully Spence can lock in a date before the end of the year.
                Danny Garcia wants no parts of Errol Spence is what it seems like.
                Garcia went life and death with Lamont Peterson so I could only imagine what Errol Spence would do to him.

Spence vs Lamont Peterson would be a good fight to make while Spence waits for the other title holders to get through their mandatory fights.

Comment

These guys have the same promoter and it seems as though it always takes forever to get them in the ring with each other. Al can match Spence with Danny Porter or Thurman and I dont think anyone would complain. garcia porter would even be a good scrap. But Haymon is the one running the show and these guys dont fight til he says so.

His fighters at 154 are even worse. literally none of Haymons top dogs at 154 have fought eachother and we the fans are missing out on so many good match ups.

Comment

Love the attitude... War Spence

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                      What does both being with Haymon have to do with anything. It's the fighter who accepts the fight. Haymon could push for the fight between them but if one fighter says no then there's no fight. Just like Manny has said no to the Crawford fight, why can't that fight be made when they both have the same promoter like u say. There's more to it, Danny came of a loss and they probably wanted him to get a win first, cause I'm sure people like you would give no Spence credit for beating Garcia by saying he hadn't beaten anyone after Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X