Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's More Nervous: Mcgregor or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's More Nervous: Mcgregor or Mayweather?

I've noticed throughout these press conferences that Conor Mcgregor seems to be taking it much more seriously and seems to be a lot more nervous.

He's constantly chomping on that gum, swaying behind the podium, pacing in circles on stage, his body language reactions after insults, he looks nervous as hell.

Meanwhile Floyd's been laughing his ass off the whole tour because he's been in megafights before.

I seriously think the moment of the fight is gonna be too big Conor, I look forward to seeing the leprechaun **** himself on fight night
    Mcgregor is more nervous.
    87.50%
    Mayweather is more nervous.
    12.50%

This is all fun and games for Floyd. He's smiling, taking selfies, drinking coffee, walking around the stage.

Conor seems to be taking things personal, this is just business for Floyd.

Comment

Yea that gum thing is weird. Idk whats up with that. Don't recall Conor gnawing on gum during any UFC pressers or staredowns.

And this whole thing is a whole new experience for Conor to so while Floyd is naturally awkward like always or as we kinda expect, Conor somehow seems more awkward cuz he's less Conor-like at this events & seems more taken aback by remarks while Floyd laughs it all off.

Comment

I am nervous

Comment

Conor is definitely starting to take it more personal, that whole quit/tap out thing really bothers him. He has no Poker face at all.

Floyd is just doing what he always does when trying to get under someones skin. To be fair to Floyd, for someone who is essentially not that intelligent and lacks any wit and can't really speak off the cuff, he still manages somehow to eventually get under his opponents skin when he wants to.

Comment

This is the same way I feel about it. It's not so much that he's intimidated or can't handle it or anything but I do get the sense he's a bit "in awe" of Mayweather and how big this actually is. When Aldo would talk to him he would go crazy and take control of the situation, but here Floyd is calling him a b!tch and a hoe to his face and he's barely saying anything back. There's nothing he can say about the whole quitting situation which is really eating away at him, but it seems like he's deflated or might have ran out of ideas? Hopefully not. But the crowd's already supporting you, so go in, talk ****, be aggressive, unpredictable and funny along the way. Bring on the last press conference could end up being the best one!
            Last edited by JK1700; 07-13-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Mcgregor is out of his element fighting TBE in a boxing ring.... so him. Hes also seems like floyd is getting to him a little and he cant rattle floyd. Hes not used to someone talking **** back to him and downright punking him like floyd did today.

Comment

I heard UFC takes 30% of Conor's check. Floyd needs to bring that up in London.

Comment

Floyd spoke the most truthful thing said in this whole saga.

He said that Dana White has pimped McGregor out and that's exactly what's happened. White knows McGregor is going to get embarrassed in the ring which is precisely why he cut a deal with Conor and the UFC will take a huge cut of the money to let it happen.

Amongst all the **** Floyd talks, he also slips in bits of truth and reality such as telling the crowd that their booing and basically get emotionally involved is making him money.

Mayweather is playing the part of the villain perfectly. I'd say he's probably in his comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                    I heard UFC takes 30% of Conor's check. Floyd needs to bring that up in London.
                    Damn so Dana is taking an even bigger cut than The Bobfather does?

They're kinda screwed in MMA though. If you want to be a real star you gotta sign with the UFC in order to be big. The guy's closer to the end of their careers want to go elsewhere which says it all about the UFC and how they treat fighters. They're worth $4 bilion and the biggest star got $3 million for his biggest payday.
                    Last edited by JK1700; 07-13-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X