Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's More Nervous: Mcgregor or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    I heard UFC takes 30% of Conor's check. Floyd needs to bring that up in London.
    How would doing that put more money into the pot for Floyd? These 4 press conferences are basically being shown live on FS1 and both the UFC's and Showtime's YouTube pages (with other outfits trying to stream too), Showtime has committed 4 episodes of All Access to the event, the UFC has committed their Embedded to the event (with also looping in their deal with Fox, as Showtime loops in CBS, to push the event).

Outside of Conor "working for someone else, while Floyd calls his own shot", I don't see Floyd pushing it all that much further.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      How would doing that put more money into the pot for Floyd? These 4 press conferences are basically being shown live on FS1 and both the UFC's and Showtime's YouTube pages (with other outfits trying to stream too), Showtime has committed 4 episodes of All Access to the event, the UFC has committed their Embedded to the event (with also looping in their deal with Fox, as Showtime loops in CBS, to push the event).

Outside of Conor "working for someone else, while Floyd calls his own shot", I don't see Floyd pushing it all that much further.
      It's not about putting more money in the pot for Floyd. It's about Floyd getting in Conor's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        It's not about putting more money in the pot for Floyd. It's about Floyd getting in Conor's head.
        I disagree; Floyd is going to fight his fight, regardless of what's been said in these press conferences. Show up ready on fight night, figure out what he's in the ring with, and punish McGregor for every mistake that he makes.

My opinion, anyway.

Comment

I'd say Conor given his limited boxing experience, but he hides it well. Mayweather is enjoying himself. I don't think he should take his daughter to the conferences with all the swearing.

Comment

McGregor looked really nervous in New York...That just hints to me that he won't be able to keep himself together mentally on fight night. This guy is going to get beaten something wicked.

Comment

Floyd Is winning hands down In these press conferences, but my favorite part to this point has to be the back and forth between Floyd Sr and Mcgregor. Pretty funny.

Comment

neither are nervous.

It's for show. Everything is for show.
                they're both in their seats eating all of this and counting the PPVs go up.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  McGregor looked really nervous in New York...That just hints to me that he won't be able to keep himself together mentally on fight night. This guy is going to get beaten something wicked.
                  The guy showed up with no shirt and looked like a pimp

How was he looking nervous? He has a 5'6 old man in front of him who hasn't knocked anyone out in a decade.

I'm sure he's quaking in his boots. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    The guy showed up with no shirt and looked like a pimp

How was he looking nervous? He has a 5'6 old man in front of him who hasn't knocked anyone out in a decade.

I'm sure he's quaking in his boots. haha.

Mcgregor: I'm a Pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                      Mcgregor: I'm a Pimp.

Sure it's funny to the unintelligent.

But when you realize Mayweather has to pay women to be around him, it's slightly less funny and just sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X