Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
    He basically concedes NY to Floyd.
    Read between the lines...
    Conor on who won NY - "I whooped his ass in the first one. The second one was a 10-7. Today was interesting, the Brooklyn crowd helped him out, a pro Boxing crowd... I think I still took it... but he was a bit better, the crowd helped him out with the timing. I probably give it maybe a Draw. I won two and today was a Draw..."

Bad audio, but...

@11:15

He really reckons he got the better of the first one

Bless him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      No no dont go there... Floyd was the best fighter of boxing.. of course people wanted to fight him. Floyd went to every media telling to Mac let's get it on the fan wants it.. while nobody wanted it..

Now its on and will make huge $ so I'm not mad at them for fighting... I would do for that amount...

But Floyd was begging for it
      How is that begging? Are you seriously going to argue about Mayweather was "begging" for a fight with McGregor when everyone know that a Mayweather fight is the "lottery" for every fighter. Yes he was telling the media that's the fight he wanted. He reached out UFC and Dana White and made the fight happen. He made the fight happen! So according to you whenever we hear any boxer say I want to face any other boxer that's now called "begging." Just stop it!

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        How is that begging? Are you seriously going to argue about Mayweather was "begging" for a fight with McGregor when everyone know that a Mayweather fight is the "lottery" for every fighter. Yes he was telling the media that's the fight he wanted. He reached out UFC and Dana White and made the fight happen. He made the fight happen! So according to you whenever we hear any boxer say I want to face any other boxer that's now called "begging." Just stop it!
        I would have begged too for a 100 mill+. But Floyd did beg for it.

Comment

Working...
        X