Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor Nearly Erupt at Brooklyn Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds daughter is 17 yet she is only 4 foot tall, did she eat only junk food she is so short.

She is shorter than Floyd and her mom. Usually kids grow taller than their parents especially when they are rich and can eat good nutrient rich foods.

Comment

This is the battle of the clowns. I wonder how many idiots will pay the $$ to watch this non sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i thought mcgregor was taller than floyd
        I thought the same. He looked a good inch taller before, but I guess he's taken his ridiculous heeled shoes off now, so shows it more accurately.

McGregor is like a poor man's Tyson Fury with his press conferences.

Comment

Comment

Some good staged entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I would like to see Floyd grab Connors throat and see how fast he gets his arm broken
              He didn't broke Nate Diaz arm for sure and doesn't want his arm to be broken by Khabib Nurmagomedov too, but who care we are into a boxing site talking about a boxing bout...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i thought mcgregor was taller than floyd
                There might be about an inch in it. Conors listed as 5 9 and Floyd 5 8.Think Conor had a big heel on hes shoes at conference one. That's Joe Rogan going on about how Conor will "dwarf" Floyd. We were all waiting for the equivalent of Valuev staring down Baby Jake Matala.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  I thought the same. He looked a good inch taller before, but I guess he's taken his ridiculous heeled shoes off now, so shows it more accurately.

McGregor is like a poor man's Tyson Fury with his press conferences.
                  I agree on both points. There about the same size, despite Joe Rogans selling point of giant Conor. And with Fury the madness feels real and spontaneous. Conor can be funny but it feels scripted.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Floyds daughter is 17 yet she is only 4 foot tall, did she eat only junk food she is so short.

She is shorter than Floyd and her mom. Usually kids grow taller than their parents especially when they are rich and can eat good nutrient rich foods.
                    First off she 14 and I Liked you As a troll but you the type to get your ass whooped on sight

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                      exactly

its a boxing match

conor has already lost

he was making excuses at the first presser about it not being a real fight , he already has his excuses ready-made for when he loses, he is probably struggling with top 20 contenders in sparring and knows he will get dominated by floyd
                      It ain't a real fight, its an execution and its McTapOut's head on the chopping block.

Comment

Working...
                      X