Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, McGregor Nearly Erupt at Brooklyn Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand the thing Mayweather done getting his security to surround mcgregor etc...???

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
      Just wait till after this fight, Mayweather will announce he will fight McG in the Octagon. For another 500m.
      I'm starting to think so too. Do you think there'll be a fight or two in between?

Like Conor fighting Khabib and Floyd against Canelo (or GGG)?

That'd be ideal

Comment

I think McGregor is funny and all...but those pants are mad gay son

Comment

Originally posted by muzzo View Post
          I dont understand the thing Mayweather done getting his security to surround mcgregor etc...???
          It's just mind games, lol. Something to get in McGregor's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            I would like to see Floyd grab Connors throat and see how fast he gets his arm broken
            Floyd already said after the 2nd press conference, there's too much money at stake for them to fight before the fight. So they are able to do a bunch of disrespectful stuff to each other without worrying about one another getting too close and/or personal with each other. Floyd walking around with the Ireland Flag, throwing like 3 huge stacks of dollar bills at him and calling him a PU$$* would cause a fight any other time. McGregor with the boy comment, bringing up his tax issues, taking his "Money Bag" and going in it and even throwing the Ireland flag at Mayweather and hitting him in the head would normally cause a fight. These dudes sometimes are frustrated, especially McGregor, but for the most part, they are enjoying each other's showmanship and after this is all said and done, they are going to embrace each other and probably go into business together and may party for a week or two together on an island they just purchased cash together.

Trust, whether you favor Mayweather or McGregor, you will not see your favorite fighter do anything ****** to jeopardize the money that is about to be made. And i'm sure, whoever would cause this fight not to happen would get sued big time.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Mayweather-McGregor Brooklyn Press Conference Photos Gallery - In what could be the largest financial extravaganza in combat sporting event history, a worldwide audience will witness a one-of-a-kind sporting event when legendary boxer and pound-for-pound king Floyd "Money" Mayweather returns to the ring to battle all-time MMA great and UFC champion "The Notorious" Conor McGregor in a 12-round boxing match. The fight announcement on June 14 captured the world's attention as fans across the globe anticipate the outcome of this once-in-a-lifetime showdown taking place Saturday, Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The event will be produced and distributed live by SHOWTIME PPV and promoted by Mayweather Promotions.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather has shht taste in clothing

dude always looks like he shops for streetwear in bargain-stores

why doesn't he get some classy gear instead of hoodies and track-pants

and that 48 hat - which was funny - just looked cheap

he needs to get some sharp classy suits, not those cheap 1970 looking pimp-suits that I see him wear..... and get himself some slick designer casual-wear, not that cheap gym stuff

same with Pac..... he dresses like a schoolboy, and his jackets always look 1 size too big..... dude needs to stop buying off the shelf and get some tailored stuff

Conor always looks dope

some of his pimp/fur jackets are gay, but he usually looks sharp

his fcuk-off suit is the best designer gear ever

#fashionexpertYO

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Mayweather has shht taste in clothing

dude always looks like he shops for streetwear in bargain-stores

why doesn't he get some classy gear instead of hoodies and track-pants

and that 48 hat - which was funny - just looked cheap

he needs to get some sharp classy suits, not those cheap 1970 looking pimp-suits that I see him wear..... and get himself some slick designer casual-wear, not that cheap gym stuff

same with Pac..... he dresses like a schoolboy, and his jackets always look 1 size too big..... dude needs to stop buying off the shelf and get some tailored stuff

Conor always looks dope

some of his pimp/fur jackets are gay, but he usually looks sharp

his fcuk-off suit is the best designer gear ever

#fashionexpertYO
                In general I would agree with this (Floyd wears his own gear probably a bit much, I get why he does it but still, to every event?). You gotta give Manny a pass though since he's only allowed to wear what The Bobfather approves for him now

Conor's "**** you" suit was awesome but what the hell was he wearing tonight?

He gets a big L in this press conference just for that alone

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  In general I would agree with this (Floyd wears his own gear probably a bit much, I get why he does it but still, to every event?). You gotta give Manny a pass though since he's only allowed to wear what The Bobfather approves for him now

Conor's "**** you" suit was awesome but what the hell was he wearing tonight?

He gets a big L in this press conference just for that alone

that is Conor's " dressing gay because I can " gear

yea the dude is a boss, but I dunno wut happened there

Comment

Mctapout looked like he was ready to go bar hopping and prance around in the gay clubs . Mc****

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      I'm starting to think so too. Do you think there'll be a fight or two in between?

Like Conor fighting Khabib and Floyd against Canelo (or GGG)?

That'd be ideal
                      You could be right, but I don't think so. This is strictly a money grab. MW loses nothing losing to McG in a MMA fight. It doesn't tarnish his boxing record.

Comment

Working...
                      X