Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - Brooklyn Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This crowd is showing no love to Doug E. Fresh. He's a hip hop legend by true definition. I can't stand the **** he does but he has made history. Sad.

Comment

Dougie Fresh can't even get the crowd hype lol.

Comment

I bet this guy wasn't even meant to be on stage, they just got so tired of waiting and asked him to get up.

Comment

These stupid Music acts are because of Al Haymon, he is the one who puts these acts on during the presser thinking it will make the event lively.

I heard Haymon is now working with Dana White, he wants Dana White to become a promoter for boxing.

Comment

Doug E Fresh still doing his thing. Damn shame the MMA fans are a bit young.

Comment

Comment

None of this has anything to do with anything.

Comment

Who da fooooook is this clown

Comment

old fool should be enjoy hip hop retirement community not trying to break his hip on stage trying to get peopel to jump and get hype to weak ass east coast rap lmfao it probably the weakest era of rap lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      This crowd is showing no love to Doug E. Fresh. He's a hip hop legend by true definition. I can't stand the **** he does but he has made history. Sad.
                      Aint nobody got time for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X