Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcgregor in another race related controversy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Pretty obvious where he was going with that. I'd say he still has some catching up to do with Floyd in the racism department though. Floyd has long been racist towards Asians and whites. For some reason that doesn't seem to bother his fans, can't imagine why.
    This.

A lot of American whites hide their racism under a fog of politeness in order to avoid upsetting the double standard that exists in the USA. They're guilty as hell. But non-American whites feel pretty much like Floyd or Dave Chapelle or whoever. Say what they want to tweak people, within reason, tit for tat.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      the guys a convicted woman beater and doesnt pay his taxes, people can call him what they want in my eyes.
      Sure they can. But it exposes the persons racist views too. Just like you saying it's OK to be racist exposes your views. Non racists wouldn't think like that. They wouldn't mention race, they'd just call him a woman beater and whatever and not bring up race at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Who said he wasn't racist? Everyone said he was when that happened.
        Then why cry if someone calls Floyd a "boy" or any other shit? His previous nickname had boy in it.

Why does Floyd still have fans if people are so anti-racism? Double standard bullshit as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Then why cry if someone calls Floyd a "boy" or any other shit? His previous nickname had boy in it.

Why does Floyd still have fans if people are so anti-racism? Double standard bullshit as always.
          I said I didn't believe the "boy" comment was racist. This is.

Where's the double standards? Mayweather got **** on for being racist, why shouldn't McGregor be the same?

Comment

The 'boy' thing is absolutely not racist on McGregor's part. I live in Ireland, it's extremely common. The 'dancing monkeys' comment, however, absolutely is.

Comment

Black guy here, the "dance for me boy" didn't offend me even slightly and I thought people totally overreacted. This one......yeah this one is pretty blatant. He's got one more, I love Conor so I really hope he doesn't force me to stop being one of his biggest fans.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-13-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                I said I didn't believe the "boy" comment was racist. This is.

Where's the double standards? Mayweather got **** on for being racist, why shouldn't McGregor be the same?
                Why are black people getting mad when they're supporting a racist person then?

Because it's not genuinely racist.

Let's say he did do something genuinely racist......why get mad if he's doing it to another racist?

I wouldn't give a shit if a Black Panther beat up a KKK person.

Comment

man i love Guillermo...that dude cracks me up

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                    Why are black people getting mad when they're supporting a racist person then?

Because it's not genuinely racist.

Let's say he did do something genuinely racist......why get mad if he's doing it to another racist?

I wouldn't give a shit if a Black Panther beat up a KKK person.
                    Go ask a black person.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      man i love Guillermo...that dude cracks me up
                      LMAO, Mak.

Only dude in the comments who didn't even mention Floyd or Conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X