Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcgregor in another race related controversy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty obvious where he was going with that. I'd say he still has some catching up to do with Floyd in the racism department though. Floyd has long been racist towards Asians and whites. For some reason that doesn't seem to bother his fans, can't imagine why.

Comment

Has he called many people 'monkey'?

Comment

I gave him a pass on "Boy" because that is more of an American thing where slave owners or whites in general talking down to black men by calling them boy was a part of American history that may not be known by McGregor because he isn't from the United States.

However, referring to blacks as monkeys is known as a racist insult in Europe, Russia, North America etc. He knew better on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Why would he say "monkeys"? It's obvious what he meant.
          You're another idiot.

I've seen white people call another white person monkey when they do something wrong.

"Oh noes, he said monkeys, he must be talking about the black dudes."

GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Pretty obvious where he was going with that. I'd say he still has some catching up to do with Floyd in the racism department though. Floyd has long been racist towards Asians and whites. For some reason that doesn't seem to bother his fans, can't imagine why.
            because to his fans, he's just joking! he's just doing that to sell the fight, etc.

Comment

I cant even go to the zoo anymore without feeling awkward

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                You're another idiot.

I've seen white people call another white person monkey when they do something wrong.

"Oh noes, he said monkeys, he must be talking about the black dudes."

GTFO
                You're a halfwit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bloody-Nine View Post
                  You're a halfwit.
                  No, I just don't wear horse blinkers like some of you idiots every time the media comes up with something.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    No, I just don't wear horse blinkers like some of you idiots every time the media comes up with something.
                    Ah, right, it was the media who referred to the dancing monkeys in Rocky 3.

Another McGregor apologist. Cretin.

Comment

But yet this is not?

Why don't people just admit that racism is cool as long as it's their race/nationality doing it?
                      Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 07-13-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X