No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reports: Mayweather Also Owes IRS $7.2 Million For 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    If Mayweather owed the IRS money from 2010, they would have collected it long before now. This is more bulls...t from the professional bulls....t artists who make a living shilling for Bob Arum.
    Ain't dat da troof, dey be conspirin' too keep a slick bidness bruvva down

Comment

We rich doe

Comment

WTF?

Why are taxes from 7 years ago now becoming a problem all of a sudden? How far back is the IRS going to go?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          It wasn't personal. I was only describing his conduct as a man and especially for being an African American man. He shames and dishonors his own people with some of his conduct. He makes it very easy for the typical boxing fan to hate all black fighters.

You seem to be a very bright and intelligent individual but not even you could be proud of some of the juvenile antics being displayed by him as witness by the public. It's an embarrassment. The man is 40 years old and it's about time he starts acting like it.
          I'm not really a huge Floyd fan to be honest. Cause half the sh.t he says usually has me scratching my head like "why the fuk would he say that"?

Like the BS he spewed about Virgil Hunter which made no sense at all. Firstly, to be a great boxing coach u don't have to be an ex-boxer.

Even when u look at Floyd's fights the last few years it was obvious Floyd wasn't paying any attention to anything Sr was talking about in between rounds. Floyds been coaching himself in between rounds for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Have you substantiated these reports? Sounds lime you have as much ish as you're talking. I don't see anyone defending Mayweather. I see folks saying nobody has the facts to be judging the situation or talking like they know details of Mayweather tax situation.
            You don't see It? There are two members on this board who have been acting as his accountants for 3-4 days, around the clock. Keep looking you will find them eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              is this like ur guys last attempt to see floyd lose since u couldnt in the ring?
              I really don't care what happens to him financially, or In any other way for that matter. Either way, It doesn't affect my life In any way. Does It affect yours?

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                We rich doe
                We eatin' outchea.

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                You don't see It? There are two members on this board who have been acting as his accountants for 3-4 days, around the clock. Keep looking you will find them eventually.

Scipio2009 and [MENTION]aboutfkintime[/MENTION]

Floyd eatin' means we eatin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  We eatin' outchea.

Scipio2009 and [MENTION]aboutfkintime[/MENTION]

Floyd eatin' means we eatin'.
                  LMFAO, that would be the two.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                    What's really hilarious about this is that there's a group of individuals in a club that don't pay any taxes at all. It's called the SUPER RICH.

Warren Buffet can buy Mayweather 100 times over and has openly proclaimed that his secretary pays more in taxes than he does.

So if Warren Buffet can pay NO taxes every year, how is it Floyd owes 15-20 million ? There ain't that many tax breaks in the world.

Many of us need to wake up and realize that since none of us are in that exclusive club, were all pawns in the game and outsiders who are being raked over the coals just like Mayweather.

It's sad that because it's Mayweather, many just say "He just needs to pay his taxes like the rest of us" . But I say, before we pay another cent, let's first find out why and how the richest people in the world like Warren Buffet don't pay any.

Thats just it,he is not just being taxed some absurd rediculous amount,theres no income tax in nevada so if he stopped being an imbecile & actually learned to manage his money & not throw it away on frivelous garbage he wouldn't be in the tax debt hes in. Dont try to make it about something its not,if this owes money to irs its his own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      WTF?

Why are taxes from 7 years ago now becoming a problem all of a sudden? How far back is the IRS going to go?
                      It's because he CLEARLY still owes from back then. They can only go back 3 yrs if he didn't owe,but he keeps piling up debt to irs.

Comment

Working...
                      X