• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    We beez investing and sheeit!
    We b smart whiff Floyds monee

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      How do we know that the issues that you mention are really a concern of his? I mean is there really a big problem?
      His money being mismanaged is a big problem. He shouldn't be having these issues at all... period!

The fact that he is asking to use the McGregor money to pay for his Pacman debt is concerning because this is probably his last major financial windfall and he will also need to pay tax on it in the future.

As I said in another thread Floyd Mayweather just needs to get his **** together and he'll be fine. If however he continues to over spend and fails to plan for the future (like what has happened with his 2015 tax debt) he is liable to run into financial trouble in the future..... which is ridiculous for a man who has earned over $1 billion.

Basically Floyd isn't in any real financial trouble at the moment due to his assets (illiquid, he liquid assets are lacking per the reports) and upcoming mega pay day. However if he continues down his path of financial and tax mismanagement he could run into large future financial issues.... which is crazy.

TMT let Mayweather down big time when it came to handling his mega Pacman payday.

Floyd can certainly right his leaking ship but it shouldn't have been leaking in the first place is basically what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        I don't know where u went to school, but when I find out imma make sure I take a flamethrower to it .

The Black race surly won't survive another 20years if that school continues to put out graduates with that level of racist, whitewashing propaganda festering in their
        minds.

Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and others like them, are criminals of the HIGHEST ORDER. Who love pushing eugenics and other forms of death on the masses. Wake the fuk up and buy a clue will you .
        LOL, You seem awfully passionate about this topic. Why does this has to be about race? This is not about race. It's about a wealthy individual who have been making some very poor choices in his life regarding his finances. It's nothing more or less. The bottom line is Mayweather really needs to change his style of life because a lot of young kids look up to him as a role model and so far he has not been a very good one.

Comment

1.. obviously Floyd ain't good with money,,, 2001, 03-07, etc with liens... one year slip up, ok,,, get a better tax guy,, You can't let this happen this many times and not be a complete idiot

2. I can't believe how many posters actually get satisfaction from this

3. You would never see this happen to lebron, Jordan, etc

Comment

Owes 22 mil but paid 26 mil..wtf???

Comment

The entity is called a charitable complex trust, where legally u don't own it as your name isn't attached to the trust, but u control everything in the trust.

So if everything I own is in a complex trust, and u try to sue me, u won't get a dime even if I'm liable.

The real problem with this sort of indemnified entity is that u really shouldn't try to use it unless your in that Super rich club who would then grant u permission to use it and evade all your taxes . Because I've known average Joes who have mastered the art of setting up complex trusts but ultimately went to jail or were threatened not to teach it to others.

But here's the kicker: you donate millions into the charitable trust that u control and all your money comes right back to u.

That's why Warren Buffet pays NO taxes, cause he's in the club, and therefore gets a pass to operate in that manner.
              Congratulations son, I think you are finally getting it. I am proud of you. Job well done!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                LOL, You seem awfully passionate about this topic. Why does this has to be about race? This is not about race. It's about a wealthy individual who have been making some very poor choices in his life regarding his finances. It's nothing more or less. The bottom line is Mayweather really needs to change his style of life because a lot of young kids look up to him as a role model and so far he has not been a very good one.
                Cause u choose to make it about race, so I obliged u.
                Reread all your posts in this thread with all of the racist colloquialisms in them if your experiencing amnesia.

Comment

Cause u choose to make it about race, so I obliged u.
                  Reread all your posts in this thread with all of the racist colloquialisms in them if your experiencing amnesia.
                  It wasn't personal. I was only describing his conduct as a man and especially for being an African American man. He shames and dishonors his own people with some of his conduct. He makes it very easy for the typical boxing fan to hate all black fighters.

You seem to be a very bright and intelligent individual but not even you could be proud of some of the juvenile antics being displayed by him as witness by the public. It's an embarrassment. The man is 40 years old and it's about time he starts acting like it.

Comment

Mayyyyn yall can't staynd to see a slick bidness bruvva doin it his own way!

Dis rayciss ass govvament tryin to take his hard earned wealth smh!

Always trying to bring us down when we rise up!

Comment

If Mayweather owed the IRS money from 2010, they would have collected it long before now. This is more bulls...t from the professional bulls....t artists who make a living shilling for Bob Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X