Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - Toronto Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
    Richard Schaefer is busy trying to UFC the sport of Boxing -- looking to establish a go-to brand in Boxing.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=751947
    Boxing is UFC-proof cuz of the Muhammad Ali Act.

MMA might be UFC-proof if the MAA passes in the senate. I don't think it does, but it could.

Comment

this is cringing! the audience is pretty much definitely not a hip hop vibe crowd!

Comment

The crowd actually think Connor will win lol. Im heading to Toronto to place some bets lol

Comment

There's about 15,000 there alone that actually think McGregor can win. This idiocy is why this fight will break records and they're both laughing all the way to the bank.

Even my sister wants to watch it and she doesn't watch sport.

Comment

Toronto crowd is all Conor.

Floyd better not try that "Hard Work, _____" shtt.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
              Schaub - "What happens if Conor catches him and knocks him out"

Paulie - "That's like winning the lotto"

Nailed it. They talking like Floyd can be hurt easily he hardly ever gets hit clean, has been hurt like 4-5 times his whole career + never knocked down. I think he might catch Floyd and have a moment, but it's boxing doesn't mean he'll win.
              LOL the back n forth is hilarious with them.

Paulie goes on for 5 minutes talking about how complicated the boxing game is while Schuab looks like he's actually doubting himself for the first time since last time he fought & then he just comes out with "well wut if Conor just KO's him" cuz he know he gots nothing to come with that makes any damn sense to reasonable minds.

Comment

Expect McGregor to run his mouth like crazy this time. He knows he got owned and came up short the first time, so he needs to do better this time. As much as people want to him to win but very few of them believe that he can actually do it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                  There's about 15,000 there alone that actually think McGregor can win. This idiocy is why this fight will break records and they're both laughing all the way to the bank.

Even my sister wants to watch it and she doesn't watch sport.
                  As crazy as it sounds I think itwill break Pac-May PPV numbers lol

Thats crazy...

Comment

Who the fcck is this gay guy 'Drake', why's he speaking?

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                      Who the fcck is this gay guy 'Drake', why's he speaking?
                      Is he actually gay?

he sounds so suspect

Comment

Working...
                      X