Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - Toronto Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL yea they are taking their sweet ass time this time it seems like.

Although it does appear as if Floyd just got their according to snapchat so they mighta been waiting for Floyd.
    Apparently there's 15,000 people turned up and there was still thousands trying to get in as of not long ago. It's a ticketed event so i doubt they want to start it with half the customers still outside.

Maybe Floyd being late is part of it, or maybe they told the fighters there's no rush as half the crowd were still waiting to get in.

Comment

Paulie definitely found his thing as a broadcaster, dude talks a million miles a minute. Don't know if he'll be included in the commentary for the fight but good to see Brendan is a part of this fight, i've liked his podcasts for a long time now he's very entertaining. Conor is going to have moments in the first couple rounds after that it's target practice for Money May. I'm thinking a stoppage between 6-10.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Apparently there's 15,000 people turned up and there was still thousands trying to get in as of not long ago. It's a ticketed event so i doubt they want to start it with half the customers still outside.

Maybe Floyd being late is part of it, or maybe they told the fighters there's no rush as half the crowd were still waiting to get in.
        FFS for a half hour verbal jagoff??

Comment

jeez, for me, this fight is like, for my fellow brits, jonny wilkinson, who has to kick a ball accurately in his sport of rugby, being able to cross over to football and score as much as messi.

2 sportsmen in sports that have the same ultimate goal of getting a ball past the oppositions line, but one focuses on and limits to one set of limbs (football/soccer and legs) and the other uses all (rugby, arms, legs, tackling full body).. that is the gulf I feel like we're talking. Yes, a prime jonny wilkinson would be 'alright' at football by virtue of being an athlete in a field based sport, but it'd be a hell of an ask to say he could get up to the level of the very top footballer

Comment

This is bull**** making people wait. **** this I'll watch it later

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Is Schaefer involved in any of the promotion ?
              Richard Schaefer is busy trying to UFC the sport of Boxing -- looking to establish a go-to brand in Boxing.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=751947

Comment

Is that Adonis Stevenson rapping?

Comment

Schaub - "What happens if Conor catches him and knocks him out"

Paulie - "That's like winning the lotto"

Nailed it. They talking like Floyd can be hurt easily he hardly ever gets hit clean, has been hurt like 4-5 times his whole career + never knocked down. I think he might catch Floyd and have a moment, but it's boxing doesn't mean he'll win.

Comment

this performer is really good.

Comment

Why do they have wack ass rappers on this shyt?

Man, if they're gonna go all out, have some NAS, DRE, DJ QUIK, or someone good. Who the fook is this muthaphucka?

Comment

Working...
                      X