Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Arum in Charge of Roach's Pay, I Haven't Been Paid Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Arum in Charge of Roach's Pay, I Haven't Been Paid Too!

Eight division champion Manny Pacquiao has denied that he's stiffed his hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach. In a recent interview, Roach revealed that his star pupil for the last decade barely spoke to him in the aftermath of the recent twelve round decision loss to Jeff Horn. The loss was unexpected, with nearly every expert picking Pacquiao to either dominate or knock the untested Horn out. Neither happened, with Horn winning a unanimous decision based on scores of 117-111, 115-113 and 115-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh ****.....lmao.....team poochiao is a mess.

Comment

manny brings this upon himself by being subservient

Comment

He got Jew'd lol

Comment

Teddy Atlas will train Pacman for the rematch

Comment

The only way for settle score between two friends - In the media.

Comment

Should have went with haymon.....Pacquiao can't even pay his trainer cause he's broke now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                He got Jew'd lol
                There are Jews on this forum. Be respectful, you ****!

Comment

I'm glad that's cleared up. I would think that the boxer would pay their trainer, unless he's waiting to receive his purse and then will pay Roach out of his purse. I couldn't really figure out why Pac would be mad at his trainer. Seem like he would be mad at Arum, the refs and/or the judges, whether he had a reason to be m as d at them or not. Those appear to be the ones who he would be mad at. But the type of person he is, he's probably not mad at anyone.

Comment

Working...
                  X