Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "The Return Is Near" (BIG Announcement)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fairly confident it's going to be Stiverne, even if it isn't it will be someone of that caliber. Breazeale is probably the best fighter that would possibly be in play at this point

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      The Hayemaker
      Haye is the only 'top' HW available at the moment. Sure he lost to Bellew, but healthy Haye is a threat to anyone plus he certainly has actually got a chance of beating Wilder, Bellew doesn't.

I kind of forgot about Haye but now that you've mentioned him, I'd love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Haye is the only 'top' HW available at the moment. Sure he lost to Bellew, but healthy Haye is a threat to anyone plus he certainly has actually got a chance of beating Wilder, Bellew doesn't.

I kind of forgot about Haye but now that you've mentioned him, I'd love to see this fight.

Haye making announcement tomorrow.. But this will be Bellew. Haye v Bellew 1 was huge over 800k PPV's.. The rematch will be bigger so cant see them fighting Wilder for chump change.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          In order for him to fight Whyte Stiverne would have to take step aside money. Stiverne already said he won't take it
          Stivern isnt a dummy...he threw that 10 mil figure out there in hopes they give him half that....he collects that and still gets a title shot. however Hearn would just offer Wilder more money in a actual fight ppl want to see....really Hearn should just call wilders bluff and offer the 7 mill. Its my understanding the WBC has gave the green light on the Whyte vs Wilder fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Haye making announcement tomorrow.. But this will be Bellew. Haye v Bellew 1 was huge over 800k PPV's.. The rematch will be bigger so cant see them fighting Wilder for chump change.
            A fight, and especially a rematch, that everybody knew would happen isn't a 'big announcement'.

Let's wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Stivern isnt a dummy...he threw that 10 mil figure out there in hopes they give him half that....he collects that and still gets a title shot. however Hearn would just offer Wilder more money in a actual fight ppl want to see....really Hearn should just call wilders bluff and offer the 7 mill. Its my understanding the WBC has gave the green light on the Whyte vs Wilder fight.
              Stiverne isn't a complete idiot, he knows he will get nowhere near that amount of money to step aside. I don't believe Hearn in saying the WBC gave him a green light for Wilder vs Whyte. WBC should come out and say something about the matter. Wilder is just wasting time, get in the ring already!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Haye looks scrawny.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I'll be shocked if it's Stiverne.
                  Yeah it would be pretty stupid to have all this "Big Announcement" teasing if it was just Stiverne. He would probably just announce it on some Sat morning at 5AM

Comment

David haye is also sayin he has an announcement to make tomorrow....
                    Last edited by muzzo; 07-11-2017, 03:20 PM. Reason: Similar previous post

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Yeah it would be pretty stupid to have all this "Big Announcement" teasing if it was just Stiverne. He would probably just announce it on some Sat morning at 5AM
                      Lol exactly. Watch how posters diss the opponent no matter who it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X