Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be next in line as the next great Puerto Rican fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
    No como Juanma le hizo a Daniel Ponce De Leon.

Everyone calling Cotto a washed fighter before the fight, and he gave Canela hell. And Canela is suppose to be in is peak.

Margarito will always be Mejicos most fraud fighter. Will neva be in da mejico books for anything besides cheating.
    U Ricans are our eternal sons.

The big difference on that is that Ponce De Leon was a normal champ of our country but JuanMa was the super star of Puerto Rico.

And then Salido made Juan his b.itch two times and then Mikey did the same.

I like JuanMa but that's a fact.

Greatest boxers of Puerto Rico were defeated by Mexicans boxer.

Benitez-Palomino(robbery of the year).

Rosario, Macho- Chavez.

Gomez - the great Sal Sanchez.

Tito - Oscar (another Robbery of The year, historic).

CaldeRun - Gio Segura. Moi Fuentes.

Cotto- Canelo and Margarito.

JuanMa Lopez - Salido X2 and Mikey.

Plus we have like 100 more champs of the world, best wins, better fighters, more fighters on the hall of fame, best fans, and better style(all the styles).

Japan boxing will dethroned Puerto Rico boxing. Of fact, they are doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      U Ricans are our eternal sons.

The big difference on that is that Ponce De Leon was a normal champ of our country but JuanMa was the super star of Puerto Rico.

And then Salido made Juan his b.itch two times and then Mikey did the same.

I like JuanMa but that's a fact.

Greatest boxers of Puerto Rico were defeated by Mexicans boxer.

Benitez-Palomino(robbery of the year).

Rosario, Macho- Chavez.

Gomez - the great Sal Sanchez.

Tito - Oscar (another Robbery of The year, historic).

CaldeRun - Gio Segura. Moi Fuentes.

Cotto- Canelo and Margarito.

JuanMa Lopez - Salido X2 and Mikey.

Plus we have like 100 more champs of the world, best wins, better fighters, more fighters on the hall of fame, best fans, and better style(all the styles).

Japan boxing will dethroned Puerto Rico boxing. Of fact, they are doing that.
      Allow me to intervine here, checkout the list below I don't think this qualifies as eternal son's (more like hateful step brother, LOL!)

Wilfredo Gomez - Zarate, Pintor, Juan Meza, Tirador, Juan antonio Lopez, Mendoza, Jose Gonzalez, Jose Luiz Soto, Robert Rubaldino, Nicky "nico" Perez

Trinidad - Oscar De la hoya, Fernando Vargas, Yori Campas

Daniel Santos - Margarito, Yori Campas

Wilfred Benitez - Palomino

Camacho - Jose Luiz Ramirez, Bazooka limon, Tony Baltazar

Wilfredo Vasquez,Sr - Raul Perez, Canizales

Edwin Rosario - Jose Luiz Ramirez, Roberto Elizando, Loreto Garza

Rocky Martinez - Miguel Beltran, Diego Magdaleno, Salido

Cotto - Margarito

Facts & Robberies (so you wanna nick-pick on victories)

Juan LaPorte - Ruben Castillo (on his lost to Sanchez it was his 16th fight!) (on his lost to Chavez,Sr some thought it was a robbery)

John John Molina - Lupe Suarez, Tony Lopez, Gregorio Vargas, Manuel Medina, Francisco Segura (on his trilogy match with Tony Lopez many beleive he was robbed) (On his lost to De La Hoya many thought it was a robbery) (On his lost to Robert Garcia It was a robbery!)

JuanMa Lopez - Ponce DeLeon
      Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 07-13-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
        Allow me to intervine here, checkout the list below I don't think this qualifies as eternal son's (more like hateful step brother, LOL!)

Wilfredo Gomez - Zarate, Pintor, Juan Meza, Tirador, Juan antonio Lopez, Mendoza, Jose Gonzalez, Jose Luiz Soto, Robert Rubaldino, Nicky "nico" Perez

Trinidad - Oscar De la hoya, Fernando Vargas, Yori Campas

Daniel Santos - Margarito, Yori Campas

Wilfred Benitez - Palomino

Camacho - Jose Luiz Ramirez, Bazooka limon, Tony Baltazar

Wilfredo Vasquez,Sr - Raul Perez, Canizales

Edwin Rosario - Jose Luiz Ramirez, Roberto Elizando, Loreto Garza

Rocky Martinez - Miguel Beltran, Diego Magdaleno, Salido

Cotto - Margarito

Facts & Robberies (so you wanna nick-pick on victories)

Juan LaPorte - Ruben Castillo (on his lost to Sanchez it was his 16th fight!) (on his lost to Chavez,Sr some thought it was a robbery)

John John Molina - Lupe Suarez, Tony Lopez, Gregorio Vargas, Manuel Medina, Francisco Segura (on his trilogy match with Tony Lopez many beleive he was robbed) (On his lost to De La Hoya many thought it was a robbery) (On his lost to Robert Garcia It was a robbery!)

JuanMa Lopez - Ponce DeLeon
        I stopped reading when you said that it was a robbery the fight of Laporte vs Chavez. You are FU.CKING crazy man, that was a clear win for Chavez.

Curiously you gave me a list with names that were punished for other Mexicans.

For example Gomez hahaha, he was destroyed for Sanchez.

Compare the magnitude of the names, Mexicans made their bi.tches the all greatest Ricans, Ricans the majority of the times only dethroned Mexicans champs of B class or not the super elites.

Hahahaha Loreto Garza come on... Wtf is that guy?

Ricans are not rivals for Mexicans actually, well since 10 years ago.

Rocky Martinez was defeated as hell in the second fight vs Salido. That was the robbery of the year. And then Mikey whooped his ass badly.

Look your best champ is Cotto, a son of Mexicans.

Danny Garcia lost that fight vs Mau Herrera.

Still singing reggaeton, boxing is not for you guys.

Comment

I stopped reading when you said that it was a robbery the fight of Laporte vs Chavez. You are FU.CKING crazy man, that was a clear win for Chavez.

Curiously you gave me a list with names that were punished for other Mexicans.

Compare the magnitude of the names, Mexicans made their bi.tches the all greatest Ricans, Ricans the majority of the times only dethroned Mexicans champs of B class or not the super elites.

Hahahaha Loreto Garza come on... Wtf is that guy?

Ricans are not rivals for Mexicans actually, well since 10 years ago.

Rocky Martinez was defeated as hell in the second fight vs Salido. That was the robbery of the year. And then Mikey whooped his ass badly.

The beeetch Mexican Puppet:

Sugar Ray:
          Ok, ok the great Gomez was detroyed by Sanchez, Just like Gomez destroyed the great Zarate.

Ricans the majority of the times only dethroned Mexicans champs of B class or not the super elites.

Sugar Ray:
          I just wrote that Gomez beat the great Zarate & add to that the great Pintor (and don't you dare degrade him cause he was a bad mofo). The great Tito Trinidad defated the great Oscar (why did he ran? If only he would've fought the last rounds so galantly like he did against Quartey. I'll tell you why, cause somewhere in the exchanges he felt the power & he knew he was going to get knocked the Fork out!)

Rocky Martinez was defeated as hell in the second fight vs Salido.

Sugar Ray:
          Ohhh...you mean just like John John Molina was robbed in the Robert Garcia fight

And then Mikey whooped his ass badly.

Sugar Ray: Not for nothing, but you do realize that Rocky's been at that wgt since the time Robert Gurrero has been in that wgt & Ghost is now a WELTER!. In other words he struggles to make that wgt.

Sugar Ray:
          Hmmm...Ok Cotto lost to Margo-Cheato with his loaded fists Who After that fight has not won a KO victory against a named opponent. Cotto also lost to Canelo, no shame in that he is like 10 years his senior & Canelo couldn't even knock him down. Now answer this question with all the power Canelo has compared to Margo-Cheato, why is it that Margo was able to not only stopped Cotto but he was able to bust his face & badly cut him up, when Canelo couldn't??? Have you ever seen Margo bust up anyone prior to that? So Cotto only lost once to a Mexican & that was to Canelo. Margo got beat by 2 Ricans Cotto & Daniel Santos, I guess he is a son of Puerto Ricans. LMFAO!!!

Sugar Ray:
          Err that could have been a draw if anything
          Danny Garcia Whopped Erik Morales 2x & ...Oh & ain't he a legend?

Sugar Ray:
          Son lets talk boxing & stop being a hater, it's bad for your health mentally, it's also bad karma
          Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 07-13-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

You are horribly biased

And btw do you realize that PR is a small island while mexico is an actual nation? Yet PR has had so much great talent that it can rivalize entire nations such as mexico etc

Comment

Sugar Ray:
              Ok, ok the great Gomez was detroyed by Sanchez, Just like Gomez destroyed the great Zarate.

Ricans the majority of the times only dethroned Mexicans champs of B class or not the super elites.

Sugar Ray:
              I just wrote that Gomez beat the great Zarate & add to that the great Pintor (and don't you dare degrade him cause he was a bad mofo). The great Tito Trinidad defated the great Oscar (why did he ran? If only he would've fought the last rounds so galantly like he did against Quartey. I'll tell you why, cause somewhere in the exchanges he felt the power & he knew he was going to get knocked the Fork out!)

Rocky Martinez was defeated as hell in the second fight vs Salido.

Sugar Ray:
              Ohhh...you mean just like John John Molina was robbed in the Robert Garcia fight

And then Mikey whooped his ass badly.

Sugar Ray: Not for nothing, but you do realize that Rocky's been at that wgt since the time Robert Gurrero has been in that wgt & Ghost is now a WELTER!. In other words he struggles to make that wgt.

Sugar Ray:
              Hmmm...Ok Cotto lost to Margo-Cheato with his loaded fists Who After that fight has not won a KO victory against a named opponent. Cotto also lost to Canelo, no shame in that he is like 10 years his senior & Canelo couldn't even knock him down. Now answer this question with all the power Canelo has compared to Margo-Cheato, why is it that Margo was able to not only stopped Cotto but he was able to bust his face & badly cut him up, when Canelo couldn't??? Have you ever seen Margo bust up anyone prior to that? So Cotto only lost once to a Mexican & that was to Canelo. Margo got beat by 2 Ricans Cotto & Daniel Santos, I guess he is a son of Puerto Ricans. LMFAO!!!

Sugar Ray:
              Err that could have been a draw if anything
              Danny Garcia Whopped Erik Morales 2x & ...Oh & ain't he a legend?

Sugar Ray:
              Son lets talk boxing & stop being a hater, it's bad for your health mentally, it's also bad karma
              Too long, didn't read this sh.i.t

I stopped reading to the part of Gomez and Zarate and Oscar.

Zarate is no way in the same level of Sanchez, Zarate is not a top-10 of Mexican history, Pintor too, he is not in the top 10.

Gomez is a top-3 of Puerto Rico.

Can you see the difference, my son?

Hahaha you a crazy fan boy if you thought Tito won the fight vs Oscar. In this forum like the 90% thinks that Oscar won.

Oscar outboxed Tito and destroyed his nose.

You Ricans are sick of fanaticism.

You can cry and write another bible like this, the truth is that the greatest champs of Puerto Rico were the *****es of Mexicans greatest.

The last great victory of Puerto Rico vs a Mexican was the old 40 years of Morales wow hahaha and then a B class from Mexico exhibited Danny hahaha.

Still crying the reality is in front of your eyes.

Comment

Too long, didn't read this sh.i.t

I stopped reading to the part of Gomez and Zarate and Oscar.

Zarate is no way in the same level of Sanchez, Zarate is not a top-10 of Mexican history, Pintor too, he is not in the top 10.

Gomez is a top-3 of Puerto Rico.

Can you see the difference, my son?

Hahaha you a crazy fan boy if you thought Tito won the fight vs Oscar. In this forum like the 90% thinks that Oscar won.

Oscar outboxed Tito and destroyed his nose.

You Ricans are sick of fanaticism.

You can cry and write another bible like this, the truth is that the greatest champs of Puerto Rico were the *****es of Mexicans greatest.

The last great victory of Puerto Rico vs a Mexican was the old 40 years of Morales wow hahaha and then a B class from Mexico exhibited Danny hahaha.

Still crying the reality is in front of your eyes.
                Stop Beeetching & read it son! How can you even dispute stuff if you haven't read it. Wrong I think the last victory was Rocky vs Salido I & Garcia vs Guerrero, SON!
                Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 07-13-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane boxing fan View Post
                  You are horribly biased

And btw do you realize that PR is a small island while mexico is an actual nation? Yet PR has had so much great talent that it can rivalize entire nations such as mexico etc
                  You are horrible biased and patriotic.

Don't talk if you don't know shi.t about Mexican boxing.

Boxing in Mexico is not supported for the people and the government.

Mexicans olympics in Rio were collecting money to cost the travel to Rio.

In Mexico the people is completely fanatic of soccer.

And the boxng is not practiced in all the county, only in the north west zone and the capital.

Sinaloa has 20 champs of the world and his population is 2 millions.

Stupid theory of population is usual in the Ricans fans.

What a stupid theory.

So the goals of China in the sport hasn't merits because thy are 2.000.000.000 of people.

Hahahaha crazy guy.

Comment

Stop Beeetching & read it son! How can you even dispute stuff if you haven't read it. Wrong Rocky vs Salido I....
                    I read the necessary to know the **** tha was all your post.

Comment

I read the necessary to know the **** tha was all your post.
                      Because you know it's true! You really are STUPID if you don't realize the population difference. you stupidity with that soccer crap. It still doesn't change the difference in population. Do yourself a favor BEEETCH & don't comment on the population anymore because you are embarrising yourself.

Now please answer why canelo wasn't able to bust & cut cotto's face & TKO an old Cotto at that compared to feather fisted Margo-Cheato??? Please hurry I have to go to my second job & train fighters.
                      Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 07-13-2017, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X