Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor Must Stay Strong, Not Panic During Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie now has Conor's **** in his mouth & semen on his lips.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      It is still unclear whether the magic man is actually in Mcgregors camp or not,, I feel like Conor brought him there so he could bomb on him in sparring
      He brought him in there because paulie can't punch and McGregor needs some confidence. That's pretty much the entire reason

Comment

Conor doesn't care about anything other than getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          This is why he's taking it, it's a win no matter what happens. Even if he gets KO'd, he can always say "well it's a different sport". If he has a "Mosley moment" then get's killed the rest of the way it won't really diminish him (I didn't diminish Shane) and if he can actually win a round or a few, it makes his stock go up a whole lot.

Shame on Paulie though. He's my guy, love him as a commentator, but he calls Floyd the GOAT for years then goes & tries to help someone beat him
          Paulie is probably getting paid to spar with Conor so i'm sure its a money thing, i dont think he gives a damn who wins

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            He brought him in there because paulie can't punch and McGregor needs some confidence. That's pretty much the entire reason
            That certainly Isn't going to prepare him for what he Is going to see on August 26th. Mcgregor needs to get serious and find a legitimate sparring partner so that he can at least make a half a$$ed effort against Floyd.

Comment

If Conor lasts 12 rounds it's embarrassing for Mayweather even if he wins. Nothing short of a KO/TKO of Conor is a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                That certainly Isn't going to prepare him for what he Is going to see on August 26th. Mcgregor needs to get serious and find a legitimate sparring partner so that he can at least make a half a$$ed effort against Floyd.
                most sparring partners are a few levels below the opponent and a lot of times from different weight classes. and then when you fight the best fighter on the planet, obviously no sparring partner is going to be able to replicate the real thing. i guess my point is that paulie is still a pretty good sparring partner. Its not like thurman and spence are going to stop what theyre doing and go join mcgreggors training camp for sparring partner pay.

Comment

This is Canelo-Mayweather all over again.

Comment

"I think it shows the competitive spirit and the willingness to want to learn on the part of McGregor. It shows you how hungry he is, because he put that pride aside and it's not easy to put pride aside, especially when you're a fighter. It makes me respect him a little more."
                    Please stop the nonsense. This is all about the money and Conor doesn't give a damn if Floyd dominates and wins easily. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
                      This is Canelo-Mayweather all over again.
                      No, it's not. Canelo won some rounds and Floyd had respect for him. Conor will look like an amateur and probably get KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                      X