No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babel19 View Post
    I can only assume all the people in this thread attempting to mock Mayweather for this either arent very intelligent when it comes to finances, or dont regularly keep up with financial news.

Mayweather is just doing what any intelligent millionaire/billionaire in the US does.

like this guy.....

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    We do know one thing. Floyd dosen't have enough liquid cash to pay his taxes. Not a good sign.

Mayweather would be a fkn idiot if he kept his money in a cheque account

but I guess he should keep it under his mattress, or in a shoebox..... like Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You gotta remember doe he made an insane amount of money in 2015. It's alleged he owes upward of $100M. That's not some 15% yearly profit off of investments type amount to randomly pay. I'd assume he could have a nice % of that in the bank but then he'd be broke til he gets paid in August and the coming months and be on a fixed income situation.

Purely theorizing it's completely ******ed he didn't hold back his expectations of what he would have to pay on taxes, but maybe he did but still not hold back enough, got bad info or something else happened to cause problems idk, but his investments likely have lil to nothing to do with this and him mishandling how much he invested within the margin of error to handle his taxes is the real culprit besides Floyd's own consistent issues with taxes.

And I still stand by the concept of him filing taxes quarterly to get things handled sooner and for him to hire a dedicated guy for this sorta necessary sh^t or fire someone and hire someone new.

apparently, he owes 22mil

wtf ?????

the system is setup to ensure that the rich stay rich

even that tax expert stated that Floyd would likely have to pay $88mil in total tax

and we got clowns here crying that he is broke

$275mil
      -
      sweet fk all
      =
      a ridiculous fortune

maths for dummies

they need to audit Mayweather

oh right, they did

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        The way floyd spend and throw away his money? I think floyd will be broke in less than 3 years.

this fk-boy is even worse at math than Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          this fk-boy is even worse at math than Mayweather
          Floyd couldn't even recognize 1 from 0 how can he even better than me in math.

Comment

I will agree if floyd is intelligent but the problem is he doesn't even know how to read and write.

Pac can't even afford to pay his trainer

there goes the Horn rematch, unless Manny intends to train himself

I wonder if Buboy got paid ?

Mayweather just rocked up to Towbin Motors with a duffle-bag full of cash to buy one of his boys a brand new Rolls-Royce Phantom..... so rather than crying about the 1.6mil that he owes in tax..... maybe you should take up a collection for Manny who owes the Filipino government USD$75mil in tax

Mayweather CAN pay his tax bill, and is about to earn another $200mil+..... but how the fk is Pacquiao going to pay the $75mil he owes when he just got beaten by Horn?

when Mayweather gets beaten by Horn, then you can laugh

I guess you had better NOT buy Horn's next PPV..... better to keep Manny out of jail by sending him that money to pay for his tax bill

I heard that they shoot tax-evaders in the Philippines

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Pactrash is already broke

He can't even pay Freddy
              maybe but for now the IRS will put floyd ass in prison if he will not pay his taxes.

Comment

Pac can't even afford to pay his trainer

there goes the Horn rematch, unless Manny intends to train himself

I wonder if Buboy got paid ?

Mayweather just rocked up to Towbin Motors with a duffle-bag full of cash to buy one of his boys a brand new Rolls-Royce Phantom..... so rather than crying about the 1.6mil that he owes in tax..... maybe you should take up a collection for Manny who owes the Filipino government USD$75mil in tax

Mayweather CAN pay his tax bill, and is about to earn another $200mil+..... but how the fk is Pacquiao going to pay the $75mil he owes when he just got beaten by Horn?

when Mayweather gets beaten by Horn, then you can laugh

I guess you had better NOT buy Horn's next PPV..... better to keep Manny out of jail by sending him that money to pay for his tax bill

I heard that they shoot tax-evaders in the Philippines
                Yes
                That's pac problem but for now floyd need the gregor fight to pay his 2015 taxes and then fight again in 2018 to pay for his 2016 taxes and so on and if he stop fighting the IRS will surely put his ass in prison if he don't pay his taxes.

Comment

Yes
                  That's pac problem but for now floyd need the gregor fight to pay his 2015 taxes and then fight again in 2018 to pay for his 2016 taxes and so on and if he stop fighting the IRS will surely put his ass in prison if he don't pay his taxes.

but, it's not fair.....

Mayweather will make $300mil, and be known as The Best Ever

Pacquiao can no longer make Floyd/McGregor-level fights

so, he will have to fight Marquez..... and will get KTFO6 again

Comment

but, it's not fair.....

Mayweather will make $300mil, and be known as The Best Ever

Pacquiao can no longer make Floyd/McGregor-level fights

so, he will have to fight Marquez..... and will get KTFO6 again
                    Yeah I'm praying that floyd PPV will be a success so that he will have enough money to pay the IRS. Yes i agree with you that floyd is the TBE The Best tax Evader.

I don't care about pac he's the senator of the philippines now. hahahhahha.

Comment

Yeah I'm praying that floyd PPV will be a success so that he will have enough money to pay the IRS. Yes i agree with you that floyd is the TBE The Best tax Evader.

I don't care about pac he's the senator of the philippines now. hahahhahha.

they do not even make enough to pay for Jinkee's cellulite treatment

Pac will have to deal drug's and steroids

I hope Duterte doesn't shoot Manny

Comment

Working...
                      X