No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    That's gross income before costs and tax, that's why he owes the IRS, not really sharp are you, if that was the case, he would pay the IRS now because Floyd is egotistical and wouldn't want all of this "he's broke" talk being public knowledge, why do you think he Carries a mill in cash with him, ego, why did he call TMT that, ego, he's going broke, it would be funny to see him on one of those repo shows on TV

genius, these are the facts about the post you replied to.....

1) that estimation cut Mayweather WAAAAAY short, you know that

2) nobody said that included tax, and..... so what?..... that estimation cut him short..... I tell you what, your point is valid and you are correct..... so instead of Mayweather giving away 50 new Rolls-Royces per year without it costing him one red-cent of capital, he could only give away 25..... I don't see how that disproves my point about silly kids running around using the B-word, do you?

3) how many " broke " people do you know who walk into Towbin Motors with a duffle-bag full of cash to purchase yet another Rolls-Royce for one of their boys?..... because this is what Mayweather was doing a week ago.....

Mayweather is an asshat, but why do you need him to be broke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      I really will wonder how his fanboys will be if his fraud fight fails in PPVs
      I hope floyd fans will buy his PPV so that floyd can pay the IRS.

Comment

• LOL so Floyd can lease or get a car on a payment plan. He still has to beg the IRS not to jail him. The dude doesn't have the money. I don't get why that is so hard for so many people to understand?

That is pathetic. Really embarrassing. No wonder he relented to Conors money demands. Floyd is desperate again. He will go bankrupt again.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          genius, these are the facts about the post you replied to.....

1) that estimation cut Mayweather WAAAAAY short, you know that

2) nobody said that included tax, and..... so what?..... that estimation cut him short..... I tell you what, your point is valid and you are correct..... so instead of Mayweather giving away 50 new Rolls-Royces per year without it costing him one red-cent of capital, he could only give away 25..... I don't see how that disproves my point about silly kids running around using the B-word, do you?

3) how many " broke " people do you know who walk into Towbin Motors with a duffle-bag full of cash to purchase yet another Rolls-Royce for one of their boys?..... because this is what Mayweather was doing a week ago.....

Mayweather is an asshat, but why do you need him to be broke?
          You better buy floyd PPV so that he will have enough money to pay the IRS. :LOL1:

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Floyd Is playing It smart and according to the article has been down this road many times over the years.
            Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Cost/benefit. If you can forgo that amount of money and put it into an investment where you can triple that amount within that time, you are good. Many rich people deferred taxes through any loopholes they can find.
            Originally posted by the secret View Post
            Trump and many others do this each year. If you critic's would bother to read this Tax document you would (hopefully) learn that this is not uncommon for the wealthy. It's amazing how quickly the media released this info on Floyd yet, the media pretends that Trump's tax returns are nowhere to be seen. Not to mention, Trump himself admitted to using these "loopholes" to avoid paying any taxes for decades.

1) that 1.6mil earned at least $900k interest in those 11 years

2) in many cases, a simple query is a legitimate reason to withhold payment

3) the IRS are not pursuing Mayweather for monies owed AFTER that period..... 2007, 2008, 2009, etc

not sure if these kids understand those facts

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Wesley Snipes got in trouble because he didn't file taxes for like 8 years. Floyd filed, he just didn't pay.

LOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                how will the pac-tards react after the McGregor fight when they realize that Mayweather will likely have HALF-A-BILLION CASH at his disposal..... and you fk-boys have been running around saying that he is broke?

or am I shooting short..... ?

200mil already
                plus the 275mil from Pac
                plus another 200mil from McGregor

..... or will it be 300mil from McGregor..... ?

I don't know man, it could be 700-800mil CASH..... despite not being able to read Floyd is sooooo much better at maths than me
                I will be very happy to to see that floyd have 2-3 years spend all that money and broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  You better buy floyd PPV so that he will have enough money to pay the IRS. :LOL1:

when you grow up (which would mean pulling down all of your pacman posters, moving out of your mom's basement, and getting a job)..... then you will learn what the word tax means..... and then you will be able to talk.....

..... but until then, STFU

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I will be very happy to to see that floyd have 2-3 years spend all that money and broke.

him and manny are good friends now.....

so Floyd will always be able to stay with Manny in his grass hut

Comment

• this thread is.....

1) typical NSB tardation

2) completely unnecessary

3) funny as fk

Comment

Working...
                      X