Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Floyd, the IRS will always win. Does anyone think this is just a common slip up with a lot of money being spread out in a diversified portfolio? Or does anyone think this could be very very bad for Floyd meaning Al Haymon ****ed his finances up given (well I'm assuming) Al probably handles his finances?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      How many posts have you made defending Floyd in this thread

I think this post is where the penny finally dropped for you that Floyd asked for an extension to pay his 2015 tax rather than the 1.6 million still owing from his 2006 tax that you kept bleating on about previously

I am happy to have educated you but damn it took you a whole load of posts and fanboying before you finally managed to actually comprehend the article.

At least you got there eventually.... that's a positive

now you get to answer the dumb-cvnt questions..... ?

..... how much money will Mayweather earn by deferring that $90 million payment for 12 months?

..... do you really think that Mayweather does not have a competent accountant, you silly kid?

take your time, but I DO expect an answer

hmmm.....

how can we use this situation to bash Cvntweather..... ?

I know what to do, let's.....

1) forget about the fact that he banked $275mil from Pacquiao, and just call him broke

2) forget about the fact that the 2006 debt is obviously disputed, and therefore did not incur any penalties

3) assume that a man who has been a millionaire for the last 15 years does not have a competent accountant

yep, that looks about right to me..... a few holes, but let's run with that

oh, and I forget the best one..... state that I am an accountant, and remind everyone that Floyd cannot read LOOOL

are you the guy who said that he was an accountant ?

Comment

• Lets go groupies!! Don't give up on Floyd lol. If Floyd's rich it's like u guys rich too.

Defending Floyd's money for 48 pages lol. The same usual suspects lol hahaha funny sh#t

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          Come on Floyd, the IRS will always win. Does anyone think this is just a common slip up with a lot of money being spread out in a diversified portfolio? Or does anyone think this could be very very bad for Floyd meaning Al Haymon ****ed his finances up given (well I'm assuming) Al probably handles his finances?

the folks who don't understand that even from a plain ol bank, you earn a higher interest-rate by making a fixed-term investment..... are extremely special

being liquid means that your money is almost literally doing nothing..... which would be ******

people will wet themselves happily, without a good reason

no big deal, but you would think these accountants and financial experts would be well-aware of that fact

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Lets go groupies!! Don't give up on Floyd lol. If Floyd's rich it's like u guys rich too.

Defending Floyd's money for 48 pages lol. The same usual suspects lol hahaha funny sh#t

right, so..... tell us why you are here then, genius..... ?

seeing that you took the time to stop by, make yourself useful, and try to answer those dumb-cvnt questions I mentioned above

also, I got a quiz for the financial experts

should you keep your money in.....
            a) a shoebox
            b) under your mattress
            c) a cheque account
            d) a fixed-term investment account

surely you are smarter than that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

seeing that you took the time to stop by, make yourself useful, and try to answer those dumb-cvnt questions I mentioned above

a) a shoebox
              b) under your mattress
              c) a cheque account

You need to have money to invest it.

Floyd got none doh.

Comment

• No wonder Floyd came out of retirement.

If he still have money problems, a rematch with Canelo or a fight with GGG will help him.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Lets go groupies!! Don't give up on Floyd lol. If Floyd's rich it's like u guys rich too.

Floyd fans should double their PPV order to help floyd.

Comment

the folks who don't understand that even from a plain ol bank, you earn a higher interest-rate by making a fixed-term investment..... are extremely special

being liquid means that your money is almost literally doing nothing..... which would be ******

people will wet themselves happily, without a good reason

no big deal, but you would think these accountants and financial experts would be well-aware of that fact
                    That's what I'm saying. If I'm Floyd Mayweather I have that fortune invested in real estate. But just from what Floyd has said over the years his money is always moving and he has the right people making those investments. Letting money just sit in the bank is how all these boxers go dead @ss broke. As for Floyd he probably can't liquidate a lot of these assets like stocks. Especially if he is tied up in partnerships or a mutual fund. For his handlers to make a slip up like this stinks to high heaven. Either they are incompetent or that money is moving in other places like idk maybe their pocket. Now a days I see Floyd as a very sharp on point business pro but it's hard to say if things have been going on behind his back with all the people he's had around him.

Comment

a) a shoebox
                      b) under your mattress
                      c) a cheque account

Hahahahahha don't give up. Im not one of those dummies who think Floyd is broke.

If Floyd is broke.. what am I?

But to see a groupie like u post here all day.. defend him like ur fighting for ur life.. making all those long @ss replies is pure entertainment.

Don't give up the fight man. Maybe someone at TMT is posting here and will give u a job bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X