Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    MC Hammer is on that p4p list too

Comment

• People talking about "Floyd has been making a X million dollars a year for 17 years!" are forgetting he went broke before the Marquez fight. Yes he's made a lot of money since then but he's also lived like an emperor while having a single-digit IQ and delegating his life to financial professionals who spend their lives looking for such a gullible idiot.

It's a happy ending though, hey? He will remake his entire career salary to box a guy with a 0-0 record.

Had Conor McGregor never been born. Floyd would be ****ed. His own entourage would probably whack him over the head and clean out his pockets for backpay.
      Last edited by ////; 07-10-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        Ice Ice Baby...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          are you trying to sound wise by dropping the word "kid" because youve failed dismally, you cannot comprehend simple sentences obviously by saying floyd owed 1.6 million when in reality it will be way more than that, what about 2016 ans 2017, hes planning on paying 2015 tax with this fight, whats he going to do when the tax is due from this financial year, who will he fight then to pay the bill, it will all come to a head at some stage, you have no idea knobjockey

he can use the $275mil he pocketed in 2015 to pay the tax, you dumbass

once again kid, answer those questions.....

..... how much money will Mayweather earn by deferring that $90 million payment for 12 months ?

..... do you really think that Mayweather does not have a competent accountant ?

Comment

• dumb cvnts.....

regarding the 1.6mil from back in 2006.....

..... you know, the monies owed that incurred NO PENALTIES

why does Mayweather not owe monies from 2007, 2008, 2009 ?

..... could it be because he is not dis*****g those years ?

..... AGAIN, he incurred NO penalties..... why is that.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              1) that 1.6mil earned at least $900k interest in those 11 years

2) in many cases, a simple query is a legitimate reason to withhold payment

3) the IRS are not pursuing Mayweather for monies owed AFTER that period..... 2007, 2008, 2009, etc

not sure if these kids understand those facts
              When i was an accounting student, i used to deferred taxes, because i wanted a student loan. Though i was working, i didn't file, because i did my taxes myself and looked at the trade off between collecting the loan and getting back a measly tax return, which i had to declare/confirm my income with them (government). I would put zero income on all the questions on where i plan to get income from during the school year. They were ****** questions, because no one can predict the future. If they had audit me, i would just tell them the reason i put zero because i had plan to quit work to go to school.

Comment

dumb cvnts.....

regarding the 1.6mil from back in 2006.....

..... you know, the monies owed that incurred NO PENALTIES

why does Mayweather not owe monies from 2007, 2008, 2009 ?

..... could it be because he is not dis*****g those years ?

..... AGAIN, he incurred NO penalties..... why is that.....?

Stop wasting your time with these ignoramuses. They will use their own ignorance just to bash Floyd, because it is Floyd. What they don't know is that the same people creating the tax laws are the same people advising the rich and wealthy.

Comment

• hmmm.....

how can we use this situation to bash Cvntweather..... ?

I know what to do, let's.....

1) forget about the fact that he banked $275mil from Pacquiao, and just call him broke

2) forget about the fact that the 2006 debt is obviously disputed, and therefore did not incur any penalties

3) assume that a man who has been a millionaire for the last 15 years does not have a competent accountant

yep, that looks about right to me..... a few holes, but let's run with that

oh, and I forget the best one..... state that I am an accountant, and remind everyone that Floyd cannot read LOOOL

Comment

kid.....

Robert Raiola of O'Connor Davies estimated that Mayweather will pay $88.9 million in taxes from the Pacquiao fight.

I think that it will exceed $90 million, because Raiola based his estimation around Mayweather earning 230mil, and he collected more than that

..... how much money will Mayweather earn by deferring that $90 million payment for 12 months?

..... do you really think that Mayweather does not have a competent accountant, you silly kid?
                    How many posts have you made defending Floyd in this thread

I think this post is where the penny finally dropped for you that Floyd asked for an extension to pay his 2015 tax rather than the 1.6 million still owing from his 2006 tax that you kept bleating on about previously

I am happy to have educated you but damn it took you a whole load of posts and fanboying before you finally managed to actually comprehend the article.

At least you got there eventually.... that's a positive:smiley***

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Show me the signed IRS power of attorney form signed by floyd with your name on it. Fact is you or me have no idea how much floyd owes to the IRS and how much he has paid out.
                      If you've ever actually paid taxes or prepared taxes for businesses, it's beyond that someone in Floyd's position isn't going to run around not having tax offsets already filed, lol.

To think that Floyd simply didn't pay any tax in 2015 makes you a fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X