Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't understand y Floyd needs the McGregor fight to pay his taxes. 1 would think he could just cut a check and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Groupie number 1
      Groupie? It was a question

Comment

Perhaps he should consider mortgaging off some of his jewelry or mansions in order to pay off that bill.

Comment

This drama with the IRS has been going on for decade. WTF just pay your taxes. He clearly has the money but some dudes no matter how much they have in the bank don't pay credit card and other bills when they due. They wait until the last moment when they forced to because damnit you ain't getting a dime until I have to pay. Floyd seems to only like paying his taxes every 4 years when IRS threatens to throw him in jail. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I just don't understand y Floyd needs the McGregor fight to pay his taxes. 1 would think he could just cut a check and call it a day.
            he could pay but he just doesnt want to. he sees the government as another opponent to negotiate with and put roadblocks up so he doesnt have to pay or has to pay less. unfortunately this seems to have worked in the past. even with all the tax loopholes hes still a cheap bastard like most rich people who "love" this country yet refuse to contribute when it helps them live a lavish lifestyle

Comment

F.uck the IRS... damn leeches

Comment

This is what you call "fake news" people. This is very common for people who make millions of dollars from non-employer related income (think dividends).

Nearly every partner at my law firm gets these letters annually lol I wouldn't pay them anything either until after the fight. I wonder who the guy is at the IRS who's working the Mayweather file (likely hates his job lol). His amounts actually are really low considering his fighting comp. That means these balances are related to non-boxing income.

Comment

"Pay your taxes/you *****s hustlin' backwards"

Love Floyd as a boxer, but he is a financial moron!

And yes, I understand that he is not even close to broke.

Comment

This is what most billionaires do! They always try to reduce their tax bills by postponing with extensions! Donald trump our president is an expert at gaming the irs lol! Mayweather is learning from trump!

Comment

LMAO the McGregor fight gonna easily clean this out!

Comment

Working...
                      X