No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Owes Taxes, Asks IRS to Wait For McGregor Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    the ultra rich pay wayyyy more than any of us! If they want a discount on their bill i dont really care! If i was making a 100 million in a year and didnt want to pay 40 million to the irs i would sue them also! Then you can settle the case and get a discount like a lot of billionaires do on a regular basis! He is still going to pay like he always does! Maybe he will get a few million off! Like i said this is just business!
    Each to their own, man. That kinda **** annoys the hell outta me - and **** like much 'corporate welfare' - subsidies and tax breaks and the suchllke. That said I ain't gonna pretend I have any real knowledge of the US tax system and I'm quite willing to accept this is a perfectly normal occurance as stated by Butch Mcrae above. In any event I certainly wouldn't single Floyd out as a special offender, as you say I'm sure he ain't doing any different to thousands of others out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Okay, how is that? Bad investments and gambling?
      Gambling, having limitless amounts of strippers on the payroll, millions in jewelry, millions in cars, private jets, making it rain in night clubs which means he essentially gives a few hundred people 50k a night for just being in the same club as him, etc, etc

A bunch of dumb schit like this. I hope they lock his ass up

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Okay, how is that? Bad investments and gambling?
        Tyson went broke the same way Floyd Is going to. Houses, cars, luxurious spending, parties, not paying taxes ect.

Comment

• A fool and his money soon part.

Comment

• So he is basically fighting Conor for free. LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by koba-grozny View Post
              each to their own, man. That kinda **** annoys the hell outta me - and **** like much 'corporate welfare' - subsidies and tax breaks and the suchllke. That said i ain't gonna pretend i have any real knowledge of the us tax system and i'm quite willing to accept this is a perfectly normal occurance as stated by butch mcrae above. In any event i certainly wouldn't single floyd out as a special offender, as you say i'm sure he ain't doing any different to thousands of others out there.
              dude this is a lot different than corporate welfare! Companies like GE pay like 0% in taxes! Did you know that?? Mayweather is still paying a huge sum! He will probably just pay 1 or 2 million less than his total bill! Companies like google get billions in tax breaks so that is a million times worse! This is totally different! If mayweather owes $20 million he might get a discounted rate of 18 million maybe...

Comment

• Would Floyd "I owe money" Mayweather be a more fitting name for him when he Is Introduced In the Mcgregor circus?

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  would floyd "i owe money" mayweather be a more fitting name for him when he is introduced in the mcgregor circus?
                  do you know how many billionaires owe money to the irs? Do you know how much trump owes the irs? This is how you save money! You get a settlement and end up saying a couple million less on your total tax bill! Did you read the article? It says he did this before when he owed $6.7 million! In the end he paid $5 million and made a deal! Thats just smart business! The president of the usa is an expert at owing money to the irs..... Do some research!

Comment

• lol at floyd fans twisting this.. dude is broke so he is fighting again..

Comment

• Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
                      do you know how many billionaires owe money to the irs? Do you know how much trump owes the irs? This is how you save money! You get a settlement and end up saying a couple million less on your total tax bill! Did you read the article? It says he did this before when he owed $6.7 million! In the end he paid $5 million and made a deal! Thats just smart business! The president of the usa is an expert at owing money to the irs..... Do some research!
                      floyd was broke a year after fighting hatton and dela hoya.. you're making yourself sound like a fool.. floyd is dumb with money like most athletes..

Comment

Working...
                      X